Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: WOW Blake Griffin fouls himself hard with the Flop

That shit is pathetic. He's starting young eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Did you read this? BRILLIANT article that is 100 percent true. It was on ESPN yesterday. It's about how in this second season everybody has basically turned on Blake and now the things they loved about him last year... they hate now.

It happens with all star players though. People take them for granted and find every excuse to rip them apart. This is why I try not to do this with players anymore. I remember watching rookie Kobe.... and now he's at the tail end of his career and will be gone. Duncan and KG also on the way out. Shaq retired last year. We spend so much time picking apart amazing players that we take our time watching them for granted.

Blake Griffin will be retiring and we will all wish we appreciated him more. Same goes for all the other young stars like Durant and Rose etc.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...geles-clippers
    The backlash started after the all-star break, when pretty much the whole night revolved around Blake. I guess for a lot of people, it's OK to like the guy if the team's still losing and not a playoff threat. Also, this forum is pretty Laker-centric, and as much as they try to deny it, the media-hyped rivalry is working and getting Laker fans riled up. Add to that the sting of the Lakers not only being denied Chris Paul, but him winding up on the Clippers. Plus I'm sure a lot of people are just sick of the hype, even if the hype is completely justified.

If your team gets good, you get haters. Even if they win a championship people will try to knock them down a peg based on their previous losing seasons.

Now, saying all that, it did look like a flop. My favorite players flop as well, and it's embarrassing when it happens, but I understand why they do it. I'm OK with that.

I really can't stand this douche.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Still not as bad as Baron Davis on Okur.

Griffin better hope his athleticism stays with him for a long time. once it is gone, he will be toast. And before everyone says the 22 argument... he played two years in college, watched a year in the pros, and has a year under his belt. He is about as polished as can be RIGHT NOW.

Hes such a little bit[COLOR="Black"]ch[/COLOR], I hate him

lmao that wasn't even a flop. He jumped expecting Love's weight to keep him up when he landed but Love had moved.

Griffin does exaggerate contact but the hate on here overall is comical.

Haters gon hate.

Arcadia, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    lmao that wasn't even a flop. He jumped expecting Love's weight to keep him up when he landed but Love had moved.

Griffin does exaggerate contact but the hate on here overall is comical.

Haters gon hate.
    member since 2006? bad post bro

he obviously flopped and even worse he could of seriously injured himself

I like Blake, but damn that shit was shameful.

Love didn't even touch him,

I remember watching that the other day. I was thinking "What the heck is Blake trying to do spark a rivalry between Minnesota and the Clippers?" K-Love does not play dirty. Now if this was a Dennis Rodman, then I would have expected some dirtyness but K-Love? C'mon now. Blake is lucky that he did not not injury himself on that play.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    People will are mad about the Clippers and Blake Griffin this year which is great for me to see. People are grasping left and right for anything they can to shred Blake and the team. The humorous thing is this isn't a flop at all. Griffin got off balance and fell HARD. No reason he would fake a flop that hard and risk injury.

The Clippers have flopped themselves right to a 9-5 record and the 3rd seed in the west so far. U MAD?

How stupid are you? Did you even watch the video? It was a flop and a bad flop at that. He flopped so hard that he threw himself off balance and landed hard.

People don't hate blake griffin. They hate flopping. They hate that he has seemingly added flopping to his main game. They hate that someone as young and talented as blake is becoming as big a flopper to be said in the same sentences as the old veterans known for flopping (ginobili, fisher, floppy divac).

You say people post videos of him every game criticizing him. Guess what, thats what happens when you become a superstar. Thats what happens when people start watching your team. I know you diehard clippers fans aren't use to that, but get used to it.

Just man up, say ya he flopped bad, and move on. You know you don't even like that shit either, nobody does.

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu
    How stupid are you? Did you even watch the video? It was a flop and a bad flop at that. He flopped so hard that he threw himself off balance and landed hard.

People don't hate blake griffin. They hate flopping. They hate that he has seemingly added flopping to his main game. They hate that someone as young and talented as blake is becoming as big a flopper to be said in the same sentences as the old veterans known for flopping (ginobili, fisher, floppy divac).

You say people post videos of him every game criticizing him. Guess what, thats what happens when you become a superstar. Thats what happens when people start watching your team. I know you diehard clippers fans aren't use to that, but get used to it.

Just man up, say ya he flopped bad, and move on. You know you don't even like that shit either, nobody does.
    Damn. Now that's a beast ass post.
    Clippers fan 86.

You need to read this post.
    Read it again.
    And again.
    And again.

Think about it. Take a second.
    Then think about your posts my dude.

Stop being so defensive my boy

Banned

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    I thought it was impossible but this is worse than Bosh's flop against the bulls.
    this flop is just fail, Bosh/BD flops are still goat for supreme execution

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    SOMEONE SHOP A DICK IN THERE QUICK.

Nah, but really, this is an interesting thing I have noticed.

I think Clipperfan is cool because he was always the type of guy you felt was rational and friendly. But, a weird thing happened, when the Clippers got good, he started turning into the kind of fan that we all hate. Like a Laker fan or a Heat fan.

That reminds me of plowking. That dude was cool. I remember talking to him the year that the Heat got Bosh and LeBron, and I was like you HATE Lebron! You're not still gonna be a Heat fan are you? And he's like well yeah.

It's just weird. People are, I guess, pushed into being friendly and logical when their team is bad, but once their team gets good they change.

-Smak

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps