Default CNN analyst mistakenly accused Radio Host for his "White Privilege

But the dumb bitch didn't realize that the dude she's talking to is actually black.

This audio is great when dude drops the bomb on her.

https://twitter.com/SiriusXMPatriot/...51959672709122

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: CNN analyst mistakenly accused Radio Host for his "White Privilege

White privilege is a hoax.

So a CNN reporter made themselves look like an ass? That is pretty much standard operating procedure for them these days. They have quit being a legitimate news source simply reporting the news. Instead they push agenda driven drivel on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    So a CNN reporter made themselves look like an ass? That is pretty much standard operating procedure for them these days. They have quit being a legitimate news source simply reporting the news. Instead they push agenda driven drivel on a daily basis.
    If you don't believe CNN you're a Trumptard.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Proof that leftist stick to a narrative with no content. Bitch saying she's sorry she's misinformed. Like that gives her a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    But the dumb bitch didn't realize that the dude she's talking to is actually black.

This audio is great when dude drops the bomb on her.

https://twitter.com/SiriusXMPatriot/...51959672709122

Idc what side of the aisle you're on this shit is hilarious

I remember thinking it would be funny if something like this happened and it actually ****ing did holy shit

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

White privilege is a hoax.

No it isnt. And if you think about it for a moment I think you'll be able to admit that most people favor those like themselves. In black led countries whites would have a tougher time....in asian countries im sure they lean towards their own.

Its human nature not just....white people being evil. But it exists. There is simply a built in advantage of being more easily relatable to those in the majority.

Be it having the same political leanings, cultural background, or just sense of humor....being more like the people you need to advance is simply an advantage and nobody honest should dispute that.

Whites being put in position to prosper more than others in America was often law for most of American history. The long term ramifications are undeniable.

Ive been in position to advance people for these last 10-12 years and I cant deny that I get along better with people like me....and its hard to remove the bias of liking someone from decisions. I should expect it of others?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    No it isnt. And if you think about it for a moment I think you'll be able to admit that most people favor those like themselves. In black led countries whites would have a tougher time....in asian countries im sure they lean towards their own.

Its human nature not just....white people being evil. But it exists. There is simply a built in advantage of being more easily relatable to those in the majority.

Be it having the same political leanings, cultural background, or just sense of humor....being more like the people you need to advance is simply an advantage and nobody honest should dispute that.

Whites being put in position to prosper more than others in America was often law for most of American history. The long term ramifications are undeniable.

Ive been in position to advance people for these last 10-12 years and I cant deny that I get along better with people like me....and its hard to remove the bias of liking someone from decisions. I should expect it of others?

white privilege WAS real... but not anymore

today i don't see the privileges of being white... straight.... or male

we're vilified.. the Gillet commercial was just 1 of a million examples of todays societal backlash

if a black guy goes anywhere and someone asks them what they're doing. all they have to do is whip out their cell phone and record them... then load it on worldstar and that person will get fired or evicted

so thieves/criminals now have a free pass to go wherever and do whatever they want because you can't question a possibly innocent man without it being racist
    Last edited by kennethgriffen; 01-18-2019 at 08:36 AM.