Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Last edited by jongib369; 01-16-2019 at 01:39 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Rocky Marciano Knockouts

he should come out of retirement and fight some dude with zero professional fights and pad his record to 50-0

Last edited by jongib369; 01-16-2019 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    he should come out of retirement and fight some dude with zero professional fights and pad his record to 50-0

I wonder how an unconventional, relentless mother ****er like him would match up with Floyd if they were the same weight class. Obviously Rocky wouldnt be a heavyweight today but still. If he can't hit your head he will just wreck your body all night

Guy literally broke peoples arms trying to defend themselves, nearly killed a guy fracturing his skull I believe putting him into lot coma. For onky being 185 he hit ****ing HARD

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369

I wonder how an unconventional, relentless mother ****er like him would match up with Floyd if they were the same weight class. Obviously Rocky wouldnt be a heavyweight today but still. If he can't hit your head he will just wreck your body all night
    rocky had stubby little t-rex arms and moved like a caveman. same weight class, both in their primes, floyd toys with him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    rocky had stubby little t-rex arms and moved like a caveman. same weight class, both in their primes, floyd toys with him.

racist ^

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    racist ^

rocky was a hw with a 68" reach.

floyd is a welter with a 72" reach.

rocky moved like he was stuck in cement.

floyd is a genius at defense, angles, movement, etc.

the rock wouldn't land a single clean punch the whole night.

not. one. clean. punch.

Those stubby trex arms are why he hit so hard. Also I'm not sure if he can stop Marcianos relentless any part of the body that he can hit attack . Floyd would either win on points, or have his defense/body worn down to give Rocky that one shot he needs. Make them go 15 rounds and Rocky might surprise you. Floyd never fought someone who hit so hard

rocky was a hw with a 68" reach.

floyd is a welter with a 72" reach.

rocky moved like he was stuck in cement.

floyd is a genius at defense, angles, movement, etc.

the rock wouldn't land a single clean punch the whole night.

not. one. clean. punch.

Yeah okay buddy. floyd was toying with him but you think he wanted to get hit by that?

Those stubby trex arms are why he hit so hard. Also I'm not sure if he can stop Marcianos relentless any part of the body that he can hit attack . Floyd would either win on points, or have his defense/body worn down to give Rocky that one shot he needs. Make them go 15 rounds and Rocky might surprise you. Floyd never fought someone who hit so hard
    floyd fought plenty of dudes who hit hard. problem is they couldn't touch him. and when have you ever seen floyd get gassed in a fight? going 15 wouldn't mean a thing to him.

honest question- you think if both were welterweights that slow as molasses, stubby armed marciano would be as dangerous as this dude?

if that dude couldn't touch a past prime floyd, you really think a caveman moving in slow motion could get to prime money?

Yeah okay buddy. floyd was toying with him but you think he wanted to get hit by that?
    c'mon now. floyd didn't even attempt to box connor cuz he knew he couldn't crack an egg with boxing gloves on. just stood in front of him the whole time, not one step backwards and slapped him around until connor gassed and was rescued by the ref.

Marciano fought bums relative to the other greats..Tyson would destroy him, bigger, faster, stronger.

floyd fought plenty of dudes who hit hard. problem is they couldn't touch him. and when have you ever seen floyd get gassed in a fight? going 15 wouldn't mean a thing to him.

honest question- you think if both were welterweights that slow as molasses, stubby armed marciano would be as dangerous as this dude?

if that dude couldn't touch a past prime floyd, you really think a caveman moving in slow motion could get to prime money?

c'mon now. floyd didn't even attempt to box connor cuz he knew he couldn't crack an egg with boxing gloves on. just stood in front of him the whole time, not one step backwards and slapped him around until connor gassed and was rescued by the ref.
    As I said Floyd was toying with him, Im well aware of how he fought differently than usual. But he wouldnt want someone to connect on him like that. You saying he knew how hard he could hit if he got a mostly clean shot shows you're full of shit trolling lol. He wouldn't want to risk his legacy letting someone like McGregor being the one to put him down testing his power. If that was Marciano he probably would've been put to sleep.

Rocky wouldnt be a heavyweight today but he could probably still punch as hard as one, so yes I do think he'd be more dangerous than Pac in ways. Guy was 188 knocking out guys over 200. Floyd has shown that he needs time to figure out guys who have an unconentional style. Sure as shit wouldnt knock Marciano out so as I said. Floyd either wins on points, or Rocky knocks him on his ass. Floyd is a legend, and the former of the two scenarios might be more likely to happen. But your hyperbole is hilarious. As someone said about goifng against Floyd

"If you’re willing to eat some punches, including the counters that you open yourself up to when you focus on banging Mayweather’s body, you can get things done against him — even in the center of the ring, where Mayweather theoretically wants to be at all times. You have to get close, which Mayweather will allow because he’s confident in his defensive skills, keep punching, and not worry about landing everything. But like every element of a strategic guide to being competitive against Mayweather, this comes with an “easier said than done” disclaimer. The defense is just so hard to crack, and you can forget about doing it with an economic approach.... As these clips show, the best way to hurt Mayweather (or anyone, for that matter) is to punch when he is punching. As diligent as Mayweather is defensively, he does tend to drop his right hand ever so slightly as he loads up for a hook. Here’s Cotto landing a clean left by hooking with Floyd: "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CHX-5BNb2h8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkbJ0f1T_2I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyDls...ime_continue=3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUuaz_ab5YY&t=25s

This is far more intriguing of a fight than you're making it out to be

As I said Floyd was toying with him, Im well aware of how he fought differently than usual. But he wouldnt want someone to connect on him like that. You saying he knew how hard he could hit if he got a mostly clean shot shows you're full of shit trolling lol. He wouldn't want to risk his legacy letting someone like McGregor being the one to put him down testing his power. If that was Marciano he probably would've been put to sleep.
    floyd walked down conor because he knew conor has no power. malignaggi told him this after sparring with mcg. floyd would not fight an actual boxer in an actual prize fight the way he did novice mccgregor in a glorified circus sideshow exhibition.

Rocky wouldnt be a heavyweight today but he could probably still punch as hard as one, so yes I do think he'd be more dangerous than Pac in ways. Guy was 188 knocking out guys over 200.
    pacquiao was a career featherweight, started at the minimum weight, who was knocking guys out who were 3-4 divisions higher than his natural weight.

and he was infinitely faster than rocky p4p.

Floyd has shown that he needs time to figure out guys who have an unconentional style.
    and there was nothing to figure out with rocky. just a come forward, swing away fighter with stubby hands. i don't think the money man would have too much trouble figuring him out.

Sure as shit wouldnt knock Marciano out so as I said.
    wouldn't have to in order to clown him.

Floyd either wins on points, or Rocky knocks him on his ass. Floyd is a legend, and the former of the two scenarios might be more likely to happen. But your hyperbole is hilarious.
    what did i say that was hyperbole?

"If you’re willing to eat some punches, including the counters that you open yourself up to when you focus on banging Mayweather’s body, you can get things done against him — even in the center of the ring, where Mayweather theoretically wants to be at all times. You have to get close, which Mayweather will allow because he’s confident in his defensive skills, keep punching, and not worry about landing everything. But like every element of a strategic guide to being competitive against Mayweather, this comes with an “easier said than done” disclaimer. The defense is just so hard to crack, and you can forget about doing it with an economic approach.... As these clips show, the best way to hurt Mayweather (or anyone, for that matter) is to punch when he is punching. As diligent as Mayweather is defensively, he does tend to drop his right hand ever so slightly as he loads up for a hook. Here’s Cotto landing a clean left by hooking with Floyd: "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CHX-5BNb2h8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dkbJ0f1T_2I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyDls...ime_continue=3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUuaz_ab5YY&t=25s

This is far more intriguing of a fight than you're making it out to be
    you're just posting dudes who again, are infinitely faster than rocky ever was.

like you really think marciano has the speed, movement, etc of zab judah?

who did rocky beat that was anywhere near the level of fighter as mayweather? a virtually retired, broke joe louis? guy has to have one of the thinner records of anyone considered an atg.

in his 49 pro fights, floyd was hit clean a relative handful of times.

a primitive, undersized, stubby armed slow caveman would not touch the dude in his prime.

I think prime Floyd would win an easy decision if they were to fight in the same weight class. In fact, Rocky had fought someone similar...Lastarza and barely won a split decision. I think Floyd would do better.