Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: LOL Washington ain't beating no Hawks I'm sorry. First round exit guaranteed

Milsap is a beast. Honestly, Morris right now is sort of a poor man's Milsap. Wall and Beal's shooting is what's going to decide this series. Dwight use to abuse Gortat, but in recent matchups Gortat has held his own.
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 04-12-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Default Re: LOL Washington ain't beating no Hawks I'm sorry. First round exit guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Milsap is a beast. Honestly, Morris right now is sort of a poor man's Milsap. Wall and Beal's shooting is what's going to decide this series. Dwight use to abuse Gortat, but in recent matchups Gortat has held his own.
    Dwight always been a beast in the playoffs. Lakers fans will still a reason to hate. But he did put some work for them. 26.8ppg and 12.8 with Houston under Mchale then things went south.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Nice try, my nikka.

Watch out for my man Tim hardaway jr, i have a feeling he's going to come up bigtime.

Local High School Star

4-1 Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Dwight always been a beast in the playoffs. Lakers fans will still a reason to hate. But he did put some work for them. 26.8ppg and 12.8 with Houston under Mchale then things went south.
    OP is a basketball genius. Dwight is about to clown these fools

Who's gonna carry the Hawks? Millsap?

Quote Originally Posted by WallIn
    Who's gonna carry the Hawks? Millsap?
    Dwight makes a comeback. DOING DEM THANGS boy

The hawks might win, but, how many people will care??

The Wizards turned their season around since the end of December. Both Wall and Beal are healthy and their roster is loaded with Gortat, Porter, Morris, Bogdanovic. While the Hawks have the fourth most efficient defense, they have trouble scoring, and will not be able to stay up with the Wizards.
    Washington in 6

I got the Hawks 4-1

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

Upset special?

Still think Utah can beat the Clips BUT this series might end up being the most competitive...

If Dwight wakes up from his Laker-Houston coma and plays at a level slightly comparable to his days in Orlando, the series will go 7 for sure.

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Upset special?

Still think Utah can beat the Clips BUT this series might end up being the most competitive...

If Dwight wakes up from his Laker-Houston coma and plays at a level slightly comparable to his days in Orlando, the series will go 7 for sure.
    what if he plays like in the Houston playoff days? He'd wreck them

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    what if he plays like in the Houston playoff days? He'd wreck them
    '14 postseason Dwight and ATL might f*ck around giving Cleveland a scare. That run was only 6 games though and dude's best days are likely behind him.

Don't really care for him as a player but historically he's given Bron-led teams a run for their money. I can respect that.

Wizards in 6. Hawks are garbage.