Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default lettuce be reality, this is the first time anyone's actually watched Dwight play

and we are all underwhelmed. Real talk I doubt anyone actually watched Dwight play in Orlando we just saw some highligh goaltends/blocks and dunks and thought this guy was thee goods.

but now he's actually with a premiere franchise and getting on national tv games , he's been completely exposed.

no post game, can't even get a shot off cause he gets stripped so much
    only block shots that were gonna miss anyway and sometimes get charged goaltend for them
    butterfinger hands like he forgot to wash the lotion off after jerking it
    smiling fakkit face even when the team is down by 10 and 6 games under 500

I don't think I ever disliked a player as much as this guy. Wish we had Tyson Chandler, the 7ft1 Dwight Howard with a good attitude.

Default Re: lettuce be reality, this is the first time anyone's actually watched Dwight play

Another Dwight hating thread lol. If you really hate Dwight, how about trade him to the Nets? He will be averaging 25/15/3 on 62%FG, and close in the MVP hunt. Blame Dwight for your team's incapability of using him properly?

Default Re: lettuce be reality, this is the first time anyone's actually watched Dwight play

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Another Dwight hating thread lol. If you really hate Dwight, how about trade him to the Nets? He will be averaging 25/15/3 on 62%FG, and close in the MVP hunt. Blame Dwight for your team's incapability of using him properly?
    how we suppose to use him if he can't even execute a simple spin move with out getting the ball stripped, step out of bound, get fouled and miss 2 free throws?

u are clearly someone that never seen dwight play. he's NEVER averaged more than 22 points per game but he would do that for the nets right?

I watched him in Orlando.

Don't imply that everyone only watches the "main" teams.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    how we suppose to use him if he can't even execute a simple spin move with out getting the ball stripped, step out of bound, get fouled and miss 2 free throws?

u are clearly someone that never seen dwight play. he's NEVER averaged more than 22 points per game but he would do that for the nets right?
    Well again its not Dwight's fault that hes averaging just 17ppg, your team never learns to use him properly. The Nets can use Dwight to his max potential with Deron, he will easily average 25/15/3. You wont see it with your eyes though, 'cause no way he ends up with the Nets. But anyway, you know its true.

Speak for yourself, I knew Dwight was overrated for years. I saw lots of Orlando games when Dwight was there.

Well again its not Dwight's fault that hes averaging just 17ppg, your team never learns to use him properly. The Nets can use Dwight to his max potential with Deron, he will easily average 25/15/3. You wont see it with your eyes though, 'cause no way he ends up with the Nets. But anyway, you know its true.
    I don't belive that current Dwight howard would be capable of that with the Nets. I've watched a lot of Laker games this season, and he's slower, he gets stripped a lot, his post game seems to have regressed and he's shooting a career low at the line. I think it's completly unrealistic to think that current Dwight would put up Shaq numbers playing with the Nets.

Hell I think it's unrealistic to think a healthy Dwight would put up those kind of numbers on the nets.

Good High School Starter AussieG's Avatar

He's only been exposed because he's in a team that doesn't fit for him very well and has chemistry issues.. nothing to do with big or small market team, or whether or not he's on national TV alot or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    I don't belive that current Dwight howard would be capable of that with the Nets. I've watched a lot of Laker games this season, and he's slower, he gets stripped a lot, his post game seems to have regressed and he's shooting a career low at the line. I think it's completly unrealistic to think that current Dwight would put up Shaq numbers playing with the Nets.

Hell I think it's unrealistic to think a healthy Dwight would put up those kind of numbers on the nets.
    The problem is that the Lakers aint built around Dwight, nor do they have a working tactics to get Dwight involved in offense. Not mentioning the Lakers team has poor chemistry that Dwight aint even trying his best. With Deron, problem resolved and Dwight will average 25/15 easily.

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    Speak for yourself, I knew Dwight was overrated for years. I saw lots of Orlando games when Dwight was there.
    actually I did too. I was always in the dwight overrated chump with no fundamental crowd.

but was drown out by the sea of Dwight sycophants who I'm sure never watch this guy on regular basis.

there's not a more frustrating player to watch in the NBA than dwight. I hope he doesn't resign here

I can't believe lakers would go from Jerry West, Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe to this:

dwight cant even catch an inlet pass without fumbling. its horrible. i never watched him before is he really this terrible.

Title should be: This is the first time OP's actually watched Dwight play.

Seriously at the beginning of the season, I was actually happy for the Lakers because they poised a challenge to the Heat.

But with all the crap you post here I'll be looking forward to Howard leaving town and be MVP level again next season

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Orlando got a good amount of prime time games when Dwight was there. He was the best center than, and he still is now. Not as dominant because of the back, but most of this is just people trying to cover Kobe's ass. There is absolutely no excuse for a team of 4 hall of famers to be facing the risk of not making the playoffs.

The problem is that the Lakers aint built around Dwight, nor do they have a working tactics to get Dwight involved in offense. Not mentioning the Lakers team has poor chemistry that Dwight aint even trying his best. With Deron, problem resolved and Dwight will average 25/15 easily.
    No, that's not there only problem. There problem is they don't have a balence between perimiter and post player. However, even in the games when they made a strong effort to force feed he physically does not have the abilty to dominate the game like he did in Orlando.

You do understanding you're stating a Dwight Howard who hasn't demonstrted that he's close to 85%, would put up Prime Shaq numbers if he were on the Nets.

I don't think you've watched Laker games this season. I don't like the Lakers but it's unrealitic to blame them for Dwight now putting up 25 a game, he's physically not there, and his post game has regressed.

I watched Howard plenty. He always had his limitations.