Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant Accused of Assaulting Man at Church

Quote Originally Posted by KingMichael23
    That dude is trying to make a quick buck.
    I'm pretty fucking sure that anyone in this dude's place would do the same thing. Kobe had no right to grab the dude's phone in the first place. Last time I checked, church is public; therefore, someone taking Kobe's pics shouldn't be a surprise. Why go out in PUBLIC if you can't handle fans wanting photos and autographs of you?
    I'm a Kobe Bryant fan and this altercation hasn't changed my opinion of him, but if he were to even slightly poke me with a finger, I'd sue. LOL

Okay, maybe I wouldn't sue him over something like that, but in the churchgoer's place? Hell yes.

Kobe spent $3 mill on a ring for his wife. I bet he could give me a mill without it being a big deal. Haha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
    What would you do if some random guy took a picture of you and your family?
    I'm not Kobe Bryant. If someone is taking pictures of me and my family they likely have a lot less genuine reasons for doing so than somebody who just wants to tweet a pic of their favorite basketball player.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Protecting his family... from what? A fan taking a cell phone picture? It wasn't as if he was a member of the paparazzi hounding them and putting his kids and wives life in jeopardy by chasing after them in a car. Kobe Bryant has entire staffs of photographers snapping shots of him almost daily and for whatever reason he chooses to blow up on a guy taking a cell phone picture?
    Let's not forget that it turned out the dude didn't even take a pic.

Again, before anyone jumps to any conclusions, I am a Kobe Bryant fan, but put me in the other dude's shoes, I'd be trying to get some money out of Kobe, too.

Not airballing my layups anymore Heat1011's Avatar

Classic Rapist

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
    What would you do if some random guy took a picture of you and your family?

Especially at a church.

also, smh at the title "Kobe Bryant Accused of Assaulting Man at Church For Taking Pics of Him" - perfect title for Kobe haters to drool over. "Ow my wrist im going to the hospital" what a joke, money hungry slave.
    ThatOneAfricanAmericanGuy, would you have "popped a cap in his ass"?

That guy needs to man up....geesh

I think its lame the guys is claiming he injured his wrist, but Kobe has got to be smarter than this. This is the life of a superstar. It seems many superstars love to have the perks that come with that life but hate the negative that comes. I understand that sometimes he may want to have a normal outing with no one hounding him but I got news for ya, thats the life you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Meh, he is just trying to protect himself and his family. No need for this to be breaking news or anything. This is something that just belongs in the Lakers forum.

I respect Kobe for this.

I think everyone is overreacting.
    What do ya mean? This is the first time I've heard about this. I don't think anyone's overreacting.

Go Spurs Go

mad respect to Kobe on this. If im at church with my family on a nice sunday morning you best believe im snatching someones phone if they are taking pictures of me and my family at CHURCH.

kobe shoulda broke his arm.

Being famous has its drawbacks for sure. Kobe should've thought twice before even going to public with his family. It's just something all celebs learn to get used to. I don't blame Kobe though, I'd be pissed too if random people try taking a picture of me while I'm busy.

I doubt Kobe actually broke his wrist though. But as an average joe, you'll want to milk out every possible penny from them every chance you get.

I love how these dumb-asses try and disrespectfully take a picture of a famous person and then when asked nicely for the camera and still refuse to give it up, they get it taken away forcefully, fake an injury, and then try and sue.

A few years later, said idiot winds up missing and is pictured on the back of a milk carton. Honestly how can these people be this ****ing stupid to piss of those with so much money such that they can have you erased off the map, with no traces leading back to them. I'ts a tough lesson to learn, but maybe when more and more of these instances are brought to light, people will stop being so sue happy over nothing and think before they act upon their lawyer's I'll advise. The lawyer doesn't give a shit if you wind up dead, he just want's his cut. Darwinism at it's finest.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    Protecting his family... from what? A fan taking a cell phone picture? It wasn't as if he was a member of the paparazzi hounding them and putting his kids and wives life in jeopardy by chasing after them in a car. Kobe Bryant has entire staffs of photographers snapping shots of him almost daily and for whatever reason he chooses to blow up on a guy taking a cell phone picture?

I don't get how somebody could defend it. I don't particularly think what he did was THAT big of a deal but it was also pretty stupid of him. Not to mention altogether pointless. Sounds like he was just having a shitty day and lashed out. He must have caught one of those Mavericks 2010-2011 season retrospective DVD commercials before he left the house or something.
    Have you lost your mind? Kobe is just trying to protect his family from cold blooded r[COLOR="Black"]api[/COLOR]sts and murderers.

U mad cause he is a champion?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    What do ya mean? This is the first time I've heard about this. I don't think anyone's overreacting.
    Have you lost your mind as well?

Kobe goes to church?

Dunking on everybody in the park

"Kobe Bryant accused of assulting man at church"

Have not read the thread, but only thing I have to ask is

"did he rape him"

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Black sports online is an awful site. Reeks of ghetto n!ggerness
    You know you would get yo bytchass stomped the fukk out for saying some shyt like that in real life right, hoe ass nygga, fukk outta here with that bullshyt.