Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Is you all ready for Orlando to lock down the #1 draft pick and pick between #5-8

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    tl;dr
    cliffnotes
    you are a super gay weaboo and get constantly ethered

just give up

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: Is you all ready for Orlando to lock down the #1 draft pick and pick between #5-8

[QUOTE=-Lebron23-]Your franchise is so sh

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Watch Bennett start balling this season

I'm ready to watch the cavs get leapfrogged and pick at 10. Their luck has been SPENT.
    I like Bennett, just not at #1. If Im the Cavs I'd rather let Tristan go than him, he's awful.

Aaron Gordon on that team

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -Lebron23-
    I like Bennett, just not at #1. If Im the Cavs I'd rather let Tristan go than him, he's awful.

Aaron Gordon on that team

TT is a nightly double-double threat. People act like he's a scrub but he turned out exactly as advertised. He's a hard-hat high motor rebounder that's a good defender. No need to get rid of a guy like that on a rookie deal.

As for Bennett? Meh.. I liked Noel, but i'd rather have Bennett than Len and Otto Porter. AB starting coming around before that injury he had late in the season. I think his per 36 numbers of his last 20 or so games were like 15/8, which were kinda right on par with his college production.

I think he can eventually average 16/9 in the right situation. He's an underrated rebounder.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Wtf is the op even saying? Why would Orlando get the #1 pick and then pick between 5-8? Is the op retarded?

Sunshine State

In before Laker retards come in and say "can't wait for our new Laker hur hur hur"

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Magic lockin' up #1

Is you?

i was ready for the nets to beat miami

yes i is ready for this too

Banned

The amount of times Jameer has been ethered on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    The amount of times Jameer has been ethered on this forum
    You are so pathetic

Bump ******

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Wtf is the op even saying? Why would Orlando get the #1 pick and then pick between 5-8? Is the op retarded?

they have two picks in the lottery....

two picks....

he's hoping they get number 1 and the second pick falls between 5-8 (I doubt it cracks the top 10)

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Olacinco
    Bump ******
    All kidding aside, good luck tonight to you and the other fans of team in the lottery

In before the Lakers win it