Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The Official: Drugs & Alcohol Thread

What drugs have you tried?
    What are your experiences? Any stories?
    Do you smoke cigarettes/weed? (favorite strains/favorite methods)
    Are you a drinker? (favorite beers/liquor)
    Optional: Why do you do it?

I vape weed a few times a month, preferably once a week. I rarely smoke it from a joint/blunt. I use it to enjoy meals, enjoy music, enjoy my favorite shows and movies, and to go to sleep. I'm not a social smoker, I very rarely tag along in a smoke session with my boys while they're doing it unless I'm 100% interested. For me, since smoking is more of a reward at the end of the week, I usually plan what I want to do. Rick & Morty, Southpark, and music that defines how I'm feeling. I also started weed at age 20. I was always that kid that had every single friend that smoked, all my circles smoked, I'd just sit there and turn them down. I try not to use weed to de-stress, but primarily more to enjoy things on another level. I normally vape 0.1-0.3 of a gram in my vaporizer. It gets me to a 7/8/9/10 depending on the dosage in the oven. My favorite strain so far, is definitely Girl Scout Cookies. I was literally time travelling, stuck in time, having outer body experiences, etc.

As far as alcohol goes, I'm very much the opposite. I'm a social drinker, has to be a party, club, get together, an event, etc for me to actually drink. I don't necessarily drink to get drunk, tipsy at best. The only beer that I enjoy drinking is Budweiser. My preference is canned over bottle. I just have his theory that the beer taste way better canned than bottled. If I HAD to drink any other beer, it would have to be very cold.

Never touched cigarettes. Never will. Tobacco is the worst.
    Never touched any psychedelics, I never will either. I heard great things about mushrooms, I've watched stories on YouTube, all seemed great.

I find myself wanting to use alcohol more to de-stress, and weed more to enjoy/marvel at how beautiful life is and how much we truly need to appreciate it.
    Last edited by Draz; 02-04-2016 at 06:37 PM.

NBA Legend

Default Re: The Official: Drugs & Alcohol Thread

Once, when I was in a very dark place in my life, I tried smoking marijuana. It was an insanely bizarre experience. I instantly became extremely paranoid and also began seeing shapes and colors that weren't there. Then I suddenly could barely see anything at all. I ate approximately four pounds of food within an hour. I lost my ability to read and have never since regained it. In the process of driving my car from my driveway to the driveway next door, I ran over 14 children. My grandmother in Florida somehow knew I'd been smoking and she called me up to tell me she was disowning me and removing me from her will. I also shit my pants in a continuous stream from the moment I lit up until I went to bed 48 hours later.

Anyway, long story short my parents caught me and I had to promise never to ever do it again.

I can't recall exactly when this was, but I wanna say some time around 2013.

Tried almost everything.

Can recommend the AG-13 strain from Dampkring in Amsterdam. Also got this Strawberry OG Kush not too long ago that was the shit. But i doubt i'll smoke bud anymore once i leave Amsterdam tbh. Will be a good time to stop completely (though i only smoke evenings/night time anyway).

Just occasionally take codeine and/or benzos when i feel particularly rough and have something i need to do (really can help if you can limit your use). Generally avoid booze as i need to keep drinking once i start, or i just get really low and melancholy, and it really does take a toll on the body.

Also, please stay clear from synthetic "weed" called K2 spice. It's absolutely bad for you, one hit of it can fck you up. Here are some videos, be aware of it. Especially if some of your friends are smoking from bongs/pipes and are KNOWN to experiment with drugs other than alcohol/weed, understand the residue from K2 left in the bong/pipe can still work. I've read some stories about this happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHyK0MCsFFc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYhwt84YEcs

I seen one that was on Worldstar, but I can't seem to find it. I'll search deeper later, but it was one of the worst that I've seen in terms of reactions. Bunch of kids sitting at a table outside, one kid takes ONE hit, and he's just practically dying on the floor.

For more videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...spice+bad+trip

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Tried almost everything.

Can recommend the AG-13 strain from Dampkring in Amsterdam. Also got this Strawberry OG Kush not too long ago that was the shit. But i doubt i'll smoke bud anymore once i leave Amsterdam tbh. Will be a good time to stop completely (though i only smoke evenings/night time anyway).

Just occasionally take codeine and/or benzos when i feel particularly rough and have something i need to do (really can help if you can limit your use). Generally avoid booze as i need to keep drinking once i start, or i just get really low and melancholy, and it really does take a toll on the body.
    Strains that I want to try:
    AK47
    Northern Lights
    White Widow
    Green Crack
    Blue Dream
    Trainwreck
    Triple Diesel
    Jack Herer
    Gorilla Glue
    Gods Vajina

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Feel amazing. Was at a 10 lastnight. Woke up three hours still high.

Done weed, coke, adderall, vicodin, morhine liquid(most dangerous I've ever done bc of the dose being 20mg per drop), oxycontin, klonopin, xanax.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Done weed, coke, adderall, vicodin, morhine liquid(most dangerous I've ever done bc of the dose being 20mg per drop), oxycontin, klonopin, xanax.
    Reason: Because, college

/

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    You want to tell us about each experience with each of those individual drugs you've listed? Starting with what was your favorite?

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

One time I took medicine because I was sick that shit was fukin lit fam

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    im recked

Salvia is the worst drug of all time....

Didn't we have a mary J hangout? Or was that another board?

Used to post in a thread where the only rule was you must be stoned.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Salvia is the worst drug of all time....

Didn't we have a mary J hangout? Or was that another board?

Used to post in a thread where the only rule was you must be stoned.
    Another board. Guess we can check in here then sometime.

There's also a study that shows doing mushrooms will alter your personality for up to a year long.