Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: How is Zach Randolph even in the NBA?

Zach Randolph is a beast.

During Hayes' tenure in Houston I only saw three guys who could consistently score on him.

Z-Bo, D-How, and Cousins.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    I remember when he was on the Knicks and the cocky, self entitled and delusional Knicks fans thought teams would trade for him

I mean dude was a 20\10 player beasting down low back then, he improved a lot ,now he is a 40\20 player beasting down low.

Oh wait

This is still on your mind?

People who follow the Knicks are embarrassing about sports. You are way too sensitive and emotional about what people think of the guys who run around and chase a ball in your city.

Is sport your only sense of pride or self worth? Don't you have any other hobbies? Or any kind of intellect? My god, you guys are like a dumb, primal pack animals. Attacking anything that strays too close into your "Knick" territory. It's obvious that even the most benign criticism from the most complete stranger about a new york sports team weighs on your mind for days, apparently even months and years.

Get a grip, man. Sports aren't that important. They're for fun. Not for war. You don't need to put on orange and blue facepaint and grab a sword and go running into battle. Get a life.

why are you even posting here on ish?

I usually hit open layups

OP is an idiot haha, dude is 6'9 per espn and nba.com. Left handed, with high basketball foundation. There are so many other players who you should question before zbo. You clearly have been defended in the post before

College superstar

He has more than just skills and a big body. He actually knows how to use those factors to the best of his abilities. He understands how to play the game of basketball. I would estimate that anywhere between 4-5 of his rebounds per game are achieved without him even jumping. He has mastered the skill of boxing out.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

he's chubby

He has the best hands I've ever seen. They're like magnets for the ball and his touch is as soft as anyone's.

He's also really tough.

He's like the opposite of Dwight Howard. Dwight looks like superman but he has Down-syndrome brick-hands and no offensive instincts and he's a big child. If you combine Zach's substance with Howard's form and appearance, you might have the best player of all-time. At least a guy with a great case for best big man.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

doesn't zach randolph remind u the type of homies that are deceptively well endowed.

like you be unzipping him and ready to do work expecting just a plain mamba, then a king cobra just pops out. you are startled but intrigued and you stare up at him and he's just like:

One of the best rebounders in the game. A big bag filled with post moves. Decent fade away jumper. Good ft shooter. Extremely physical letting him bang with big players. He backs down from no one and intimidates pussys. He also wants the ball in crunch time and has the killer instinct at all times
    Last edited by ncrizzle; 05-09-2013 at 01:22 PM.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

already been said but

ideally post player should have either long arms, low center of gravity/big butt, or exceptional lateral quickness

Zach has all three(elton brand also)

very fundamentally sound ....like c webb once said "zach has an old man's game"..meaning he's crafty and can score in a bunch of ways..most importantly though..he's clutch

His game reminds me of Duncan's..

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by jack612blue
    -6'8"
    -plays againest 6'10"+ guys
    -slow
    -no athleticism
    -make him go left and you basically shut him down. Like 99% of players
    I thought he was left handed. He can go left can't he? He has a funny awkward game. He throws the defender off balance with a weird sense of timing- shot always catches the defender flat footed. His game is different.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    doesn't zach randolph remind u the type of homies that are deceptively well endowed.

like you be unzipping him and ready to do work expecting just a plain mamba, then a king cobra just pops out. you are startled but intrigued and you stare up at him and he's just like:

Some of you peeps on here are just blatantly homosexual and are not ashamed to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Some of you peeps on here are just blatantly homosexual and are not ashamed to admit it.
    Any problem with that?

Didn't read through the thread, but to the OP, have you ever even watched z-bo play? The dude is a beast out there.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    He might be slow, but hes quick. Great spin move. And hes strong as a bull. 2 inches isn't going to make a difference on 30+lbs.