Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default No current NBA star is famous enough to be in a reboot Space Jam director says

Sorry Kobe, sorry LeBron, sorry Jeremy Lin

It's THE GOATs place

Happy 20th anniversary to my childhood movie

Default Re: No current NBA star is famous enough to be in a reboot Space Jam director says

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Default Re: No current NBA star is famous enough to be in a reboot Space Jam director says

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam

Sorry Kobe, sorry LeBron, sorry Jeremy Lin

It's THE GOATs place

Happy 20th anniversary to my childhood movie

Word.

True.

Jordan days were next level

No one gives a fvck about spacejam. This is clearly the director trying to cover up for the fact that he couldn't get a player like tyreke evans to even partake in it let alone LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    No one gives a fvck about spacejam. This is clearly the director trying to cover up for the fact that he couldn't get a player like tyreke evans to even partake in it let alone LeBron.

https://twitter.com/kingjames/status/239658423413768192

Besides the director doesn't want a sequel, so he's not covering up for anything

[QUOTE]I

I woud not want it to be rebooted anyway, it was made in the pefect time and setting.

Already saw it in real life previous finals.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Already saw it in real life previous finals.
    OH SHIII (SOCHI WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES)!!!!!

He said current NBA star...that doesn't include Kobe. Kobe's obviously more famous hence the farewell tour while in jordans final season opposing arenas didn't even acknowledge it was his last. This quote tells me he's canned the lebald reboot and going with Kobe
    Last edited by G0ATbe; 11-16-2016 at 06:51 AM.

Space Jam is a bad movie, I can't believe how often it's talked about on here

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Space Jam is a bad movie, I can't believe how often it's talked about on here
    You've NEVER been a fan of something growing up and upon growing up releasing how bad it actually is? Of course Space Jam is bad, it's a kids movie but god damn it I'll watch it every time it's on TV

It's funny and relevant because all the reboots and remakes flooding the industry. I'm a fan of a few I can't lie, but it definitely is a current fad that will eventually die out.

If they continue to not reboot space jam I think that's awesome. Michael Jordan is and always will be in his own tier. i believe if they remade space jam with either Kobe or Lebron, the backlash would be fierce as neither are even close to as likeable as Jordan was and is. From the movie makers point of view, it's a lose lose, whereas you could just make a different title that features Lebron or Kobe and not face any criticism.

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

In terms of polarization, MJ is untouchable. 90s was a time of idol worship and MJ is damn near the poster child of the 90s. No player will ever be as untouchable as MJ.