Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Preseason Game #1: Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) @ Washington Wizards (0-0)

@

Philadelphia 76ers Washington Wizards

Date: December 16th, 2011
    Time: 7:00 PM EST

Feel free the post info, starting lineups, game links...

Surprised to see no preseason threads so far.

Default Re: Preseason Game #1: Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) @ Washington Wizards (0-0)

Never been so amped for a preseason game, lockout got me fiendin.

Default Re: Preseason Game #1: Philadelphia 76ers (0-0) @ Washington Wizards (0-0)

This game is on CSNMA so I'll be watching it. Got the Pacers-Bulls preseason game as well. Can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing Nikola Vucevic, Jan Vesely, John Wall and Turner's improvement.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Yea definitely a game to watch. Young talent, new roles on both teams for players etc. I think John Wall is going to demolish the Sixers to give Wizards close win.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yea definitely a game to watch. Young talent, new roles on both teams for players etc. I think John Wall is going to demolish the Sixers to give Wizards close win.
    How do you demolish a team and only get a close win?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

wizards takin this one!

Jrue is one of the best defenders at the PG position. It'll be fun to see my two favorite young point guards matching up against each other.

I'm hoping Craig Brackins gets some PT for us today.

One of my favorite things about preseason games is getting an extended look at (young) guys that probably won't get much PT during the regular season.

National High School Star

Excited to see what kind of defense Jrue is able to play against Wall. Jrue played much better defense last year than someone who made the 1st team all defense. People need to wake up and start mentioning Jrue when they talk about the new crop of point guard. He's one of the only ones who plays defense.

League Pass is Free until 1/8 ? That includes preseason?

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    How do you demolish a team and only get a close win?
    If a player drops 40+ on a team is that not demolishing a team? Even if it's in a close win?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    League Pass is Free until 1/8 ? That includes preseason?
    yes and no

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Anyone know is the NBA blacks out preseason games on regional networks besides your home team? I have CSN Philly so I'm hoping to watch it.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Jrue is one of the best defenders at the PG position. It'll be fun to see my two favorite young point guards matching up against each other.

I'm hoping Craig Brackins gets some PT for us today.

One of my favorite things about preseason games is getting an extended look at (young) guys that probably won't get much PT during the regular season.
    i think the main rotation is going to get alot of play in these 2 preseason games to get them ready. these are probably the most important preseason games ever.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    yes and no
    Wait we can watch league pass free first 1-2 weeks of season? You can watch online right?

Dunking on everybody in the park donsanchez306's Avatar

LINNNNNNNKKK MEEEEE

ima canadian i neeeeds this brah....

i got these two cheeseburgers.....