Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Kevin Garnett ordered to pay $100,000 a month in child/spousal support

Default Re: Kevin Garnett ordered to pay $100,000 a month in child/spousal support

Incels.....assembleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Default Re: Kevin Garnett ordered to pay $100,000 a month in child/spousal support

He has a 10 year old and 5 year old so let's say it goes through 18 for the 5 year old...

That's 1.2 million a year x 13 years = $15.6 million.

That is absolutely absurd.

Those kids don't need that much money, and the wife really doesn't.

I have no problem with the kids getting a ridiculously large amount of money at the end of the day, not really... but as is always the case in all of these cases, the mother gets a blank check. That's bullshit. The money is for the kids... not for her... yet I guarantee you... I GUARANTEE YOU that the vast majority of that money ends up being spent on the wife and or the new guy she decides to start ****ing.

Ridiculous.

Even if he cheated on her every day of the year, she doesn't deserve that much money. She wasn't with him from high school on... if that was the case, fine... I'd actually be ok with her getting a lot... but he was an NBA star when they got together.

LMFAO what a ****ed up judicial system.

Every NBA player should sign a prenup, you would be stupid not to.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Every NBA player should sign a prenup, you would be stupid not to.
    Prenup won't stop child support.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

System is rigged against men.

Liberal cucks made it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Prenup won't stop child support.
    Right now he's on the hook for spousal support too.

"Garnett was ordered to pay Padilla $100,000 a month in child and spousal support. This number is temporary until they can reach a permanent deal.

Padilla was requesting $46,000 a month in child support. She argued that she would have the children in her custody 95 percent of the time. She also wanted $146,000 in spousal support"

Between this and getting screwed over by his financial advisors Garnett is done

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    Between this and getting screwed over by his financial advisors Garnett is done
    He still has Oscar-Considered Area 51 going for him. Along with his 2k commentary dough, he'll be fine for a few more years.

The money should have to do with time spent married. You only get that kind of money after a 20 year marriage. If he was only married for a few years it should be 5k a month.

By the way my brother has to pay something like 3k a month to his ex wife. He set it up though so she doesn't get his retirement or bonuses. She's ****ed when that money stops coming in because it's not going to be forever. He gave her a lot up front but she is getting screwed hard in the long run.

america strikes again

I rule the local playground DocSlam's Avatar

Lunchables and Capri Suns cost money

Damn 100K a month, that's more than 90% Americans make in a year. This is a disgrace, but I'm sure it has something to do with what he was making. People making bad decisions is why they go broke. I can't feel bad for them, they had a better chance at financial freedom than most of the world.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Meh, Garnett is still rich a man. I feel bad for all the men with low/medium paying jobs stuck paying child support(sometimes the kids aren’t even theirs). They’re the ones that are actually screwed, is it any surprise why so many middle aged men have depression

Very good NBA starter