Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Dwight Howard: Thank you Kobe for saying I was soft. I know what you mean now

Default Re: Dwight Howard: Thank you Kobe for saying I was soft. I know what you mean now

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    He realizes it when he is out of the league

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard: Thank you Kobe for saying I was soft. I know what you mean now

Pay homage, pupil.

What the f*ck did he think Kobe was talking about calling him soft? He's just getting this now?

3-time NBA All-Star

He

If he could have realized he is not a real post player and embraced a role where he was not a ocal point on offense, he could have stuck on the Lakers or the Rockets. Instead he foolishly thought he was the 2nd coming of Hakeem and became a locker room cancer. The man sucks on just about everything offensively but dunks.

Man this guy will never mature. I wonder WTF did he thought Kobe was talking about.
    Anyway, he knows it'll be hard to get another contract so he's trying to look mature. The thing is: People grow up around 20, not at 33. He'll always be a baby.
    BTW his hair look ugly and the interviewer is gorgeous.

The 6'10 bottom... the gift that keeps on giving

Poor wheels' mom must be getting yelled at today

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Nobody ever clued him in on why Kobe used the word soft?

imagine people criticizing Kobe for not being able to carry this clown

Dwight couldnt have made it more obvious that he was on roids with the Magic. This guy had a top 5 basketball body of all time and now he looks like a shell of his former self

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    imagine people criticizing Kobe for not being able to carry this clown
    He took this clown to the Playoffs with a bunch of D-Leaguers around them.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Dwight couldnt have made it more obvious that he was on roids with the Magic. This guy had a top 5 basketball body of all time and now he looks like a shell of his former self
    Most of these guys are on something but Dwight's older with a bunch of back/shoulder injuries so I could see why he's lost the weight.

Decent college freshman

which bitch in this video is better the black one or the white? both have small tities

TF you think he meant clown?