Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Larry Brown: Allen Iverson Deserves Better Than Finishing Career in Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    I have that match in my pc, what a fuc'kin game .. How can we forget about the play against Tyron Lue? Damn
    lue is a bum. why would we care what iverson did to lue?

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Default Re: Larry Brown: Allen Iverson Deserves Better Than Finishing Career in Turkey

I think when you bail on 3 teams in a season and a half you do deserve to play in Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkododo
    Larry Brown: Allen Iverson Deserves Better Than Finishing Career in Turkey
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    I think when you bail on 3 teams in a season and a half you do deserve to play in Turkey.
    Man, i just gotta bail on a few more. Turkey!!!! sweet!!

Banned

Brown is a hypocrite , Man Iverson doesnt deserve this .. Its like what people did on Michael Jackson , MJ Had Problems and People turned their back on him.

Now Iverson Is Old and trashy but atleast sign him for a Vet MIN or something ..

I think Iverson Qualify's for the Celtics now ...

Wow, time flies by.

Seems like yesterday, he was a young star. Now, he's a guy in his mid 30s playing overseas.

This generation of players has grown up QUICK.

Banned

At least he hasn't ended up in the gutter so far. Let's be honest, this would be a succes for someone like Iverson if he stayed away from the gutter for the rest of his life. I easily see him ending up totally broke in the streets.
    And i used to be a Iverson homer.

I think Cleveland should sign him just to fill up the seats, but they already have enough backcourt players.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    EXACTLY!!!!! You would think all NBA players would have learned something from what happened to Latrell Sprewell......obviously Iverson didn't!!!

Being forced to go play overseas is entirely Iverson's fault. If he would accept his lesser role and be more of a Gary Payton / Jason Kidd a la Heat type of player in a championship contending team, his career would end spectacularly even if he doesn't achieve that ring.

Nevertheless, it's still sad coming from a long-time fan. Iverson was easily one of the most popular players in NBA history, and like Jordan he's affected the league in so many ways not shown on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    Being forced to go play overseas is entirely Iverson's fault. If he would accept his lesser role and be more of a Gary Payton / Jason Kidd a la Heat type of player in a championship contending team, his career would end spectacularly even if he doesn't achieve that ring.

Nevertheless, it's still sad coming from a long-time fan. Iverson was easily one of the most popular players in NBA history, and like Jordan he's affected the league in so many ways not shown on the court.
    Jason Kidd/Gary Payton?

Are those two roles even similar?

I thought he should have went to China but if he is going to Turkey, I'll find a way to watch.

chips93
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by beermonsteroo
    At least he hasn't ended up in the gutter so far. Let's be honest, this would be a succes for someone like Iverson if he stayed away from the gutter for the rest of his life. I easily see him ending up totally broke in the streets.
    And i used to be a Iverson homer.

you've got to be kidding me, even if he became broke there's no way allen iverson is going to be homeless

with his kind of celebrity he's find a way to make some money

I rule the local playground KoRn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    you've got to be kidding me, even if he became broke there's no way allen iverson is going to be homeless

with his kind of celebrity he's find a way to make some money
    yeah, he'll get his own reality show or go box someone like jose conseco.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Artest
    He was a nice defender in his prime.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Artest

Because no professional ball player should get dominated like Lue did