Exclamation Death Stranding teaser (Kojima creator of Metal Gear's new game)

Default Re: Death Stranding teaser (Kojima creator of Metal Gear's new game)

Yeah the last trailer looked ****ing amazing.

Kojima is the man, at least you have good taste in games Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Yeah the last trailer looked ****ing amazing.

Kojima is the man, at least you have good taste in games Simon.
    Are you going to cop the new Metal Gear Survive? Despite the hate Konami got, the game looks fascinating for only $40

Beta drops on Jan 18-22nd

Comes out Feb 20th

(already pre-ordered idgaf, huge MGS stan)

https://youtu.be/drwpa5F4x-M?t=63

Don't know yet 50-50. My only issue is I don't know if they can make an amazing MGS game without him. Not only did Kojima leave, but he took some of the best talent from his og team with him. I gotta wait for impressions and reviews first I think

^^ MGsurvive was a massive flop, don't even rent

DS trailer 4

Looks like Sony's backing up the Brinks to include all these big A-B listers into gameplay

Welp, it's finally here this Fall: Nov 8, 2019

Only a few months

8 MIN TRAILER

Dunno much about gameplay other than gnarly looking over the shoulder 3rd person combat/shooter. The story however, looks insanely wicked and right up my post apocalyptic/multi-realm fix

100% amped, did not anticipate Kojima dropping it this fall (thought 2020 PS5 release)

Here. We. Go.

Last edited by LAmbruh; 05-30-2019 at 05:15 AM.

2019 game of the year

This game is definitely not going to be everyone's cup of tea but I find it intriguing. Especially if they're anticipating a action packed shooter. Much more sci-fi elements than Metal Gear. Biological shit. Transporting sperm/eggs, grenades filled with blood, pissing, shitting, collecting shower waste to use against enemies LMAO. Gnarly post apocalyptic shit

From the recent 50 min gameplay, a lot of Open World exploration, survival mechanics and inventory haul. The multiplayer elements are a more indepth soulsbourne style/summon. An asynchronous multiplayer singleplayer campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsbyL6ZmJrc

after nearly 4 years of development, it's ready to deploy

40 days

Drops tomorrow

You're my guy, but this game looks like trash to me. Not a Metal Gear fan in he general, but those look better than this.

Should I play MGSV? Purely from a gameplay perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    You're my guy, but this game looks like trash to me. Not a Metal Gear fan in he general, but those look better than this.

Should I play MGSV? Purely from a gameplay perspective.
    I loved MGSV but the story wraps rather quickly and awkwardly compared to it's predecessors

Open world stealth, best way to play this game (all mgs) zero kills, zero trace, undetected. That's what it's bread and butter is. Go in guns blazing like RDR2 or GTA and it loses the experience.

Afganistan and Africa maps are big, but little in between each destination. UI is deep if you like multilayered espionage stuff, loads of items/weapons/crafting. Cool boss fights, repetitive side missions (lots). Amazing graphics and mechanics, my top of all PS4 games. Online is a diff beast, PVP as usual but also theres a FOB mode where you infiltrate other online users base and steal their shit and it's quite a whole new game/experience. Got addicted to that for a few months

It's cheap, like $5-$10 easily 40hrs gameplay. Definitely check it

i'm addicted, the story is awesome and the gameplay is unordinary

i'm only 1/4 through with 30+hrs, very slow and methodical pace which involves lots of strategy

watching videos of gameplay seems boring and really doesn't give a feel of how it hooks you

kinda like how Bloodbourne was just aggravating until it finally clicked then everything was smooth sailing

the asynchronous online network tied into Death Stranding is amazing

it's one of those games where you'll either hate it or love it

8/10

Anyone play the PC port?

Just won PC Game of the Year