Thread: Forging Ahead

Default Forging Ahead

11-9 after tonight's nail biter.

They're figuring out ways to get it done. I smell playoffs this year.

Don't stop, NY.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Forging Ahead

LOLLLLLLL what a thread!

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

You are the most hopeful Knick fan in the world. You give them the benefit of the doubt every time even though they haven't earned it in years.

I'm a fan of the team, regardless of how they perform. Had someone responded in February, I would have given a brutal assessment. I NEVER thought Phil would stoop to Trump - like lows regarding social media and bullying.

Yes, I'm hopeful the new GM will get things sorted out.

I'm still believing in Ntilikina being able to help this team move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    You are the most hopeful Knick fan in the world. You give them the benefit of the doubt every time even though they haven't earned it in years.
    The thread was made in December. By mid - January I knew it was all about the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    The thread was made in December. By mid - January I knew it was all about the pick.
    My comment wasn't based entirely on this posting. It was about your history of commentary.

This organization has not earned (nor do they appreciate but that's a different topic) the level of positivity and support you offer them. The Knicks honestly do not deserve you.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    My comment wasn't based entirely on this posting. It was about your history of commentary.

This organization has not earned (nor do they appreciate but that's a different topic) the level of positivity and support you offer them. The Knicks honestly do not deserve you.
    How do I respond to this? Been a fan for decades.... I do feel like a speed bag at times.

I have a God-awful feeling about this team after 3 miserable pre-season games. There is absolutely no defense. Not even a clue. Hardaway, Beasley and Jack? And how in hell is Kurt Rambis still lurching about the sidelines. I hope Perry drops the hammer on him.

We'll be lucky to win 20 games this season. Does that read realistic?

It's definitely realistic for this season.

Until they get rid of Jeff Hornacek, I'm of the belief that the Knicks are tanking. Hornacek says things that just leave me feeling like he's completely out of touch with the state of the game. So I think they keep a losing staff in place to ensure they get a high draft pick while having a built in target of blame when the media starts complaining.