Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: You're at Rucker Park playing a pick up game with Kevin Garnett and he says your Mom and Grandma both taste like Honey Nut Cheerios

Quote Originally Posted by Taller than CP3
    He says this in front of everyone and everyone just starts laughing. What would you do about it? I hope none of you bitch out just because it's KG.

I'd personally confront him and get in his face and wait for the crowd to break it up just so I can maintain some dignity and whatever's left of my street cred.

If KG was having to say some ultra lame shit like that to me in a pick up game I think it means I'm probably beating his fake ass wanna be tough guy self.

So, yea, I'd laugh in his face and pop another 3.

Default Re: You're at Rucker Park playing a pick up game with Kevin Garnett and he says your Mom and Grandma both taste like Honey Nut Cheerios

I'd stab him with a RAMBO KNIFE.
    And stand over his body in righteous silence while he bled out.
    Knowing I did the world an appreciated favor.

I don't really care if people make lame jokes about my mother, sister, etc, but if he said it in a way like he was looking for a fight, I guess I'm knock him out