Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Jameer Nelson and Dwight Howard Fight

Shaq had problems with the management cause they didn't make him the teams highest paid player. Dwight is just a god damn baby I wouldn't be surprised if he is now one of the least liked players in the league.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Shaq had problems with the management cause they didn't make him the teams highest paid player. Dwight is just a god damn baby I wouldn't be surprised if he is now one of the least liked players in the league.
    It'll be interesting to see how many all-star votes he gets

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I'm really interested in this - I wonder who would have won? Nelson is deceivingly strong, and Dwight is a (insert derogatory name here).

It would be classic if these two had a large falling out and management packaged them together to the same team.

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

I hope for Dwights sake he gets traded from Orlando soon. All these "sources" that are leaking out personal business that makes Dwight look terrible has to be coming from somewhere. I feel Orlando is ruining his character by "leaking" behind the scenes information that no1 should even have. For a guy who has given their team hope and got them to the finals, its awful the way things have ended up between them.

Not sure if this is true, but Id punch Nelson multiple times already for being such a below-average passer if I were Dwight.

I wonder if Dwight had a huge smile on his face? Or if he had a pouty face like the ref just t'ed him up? other than that, his only facial expression is a blank look on his face

Broussards sources said he was smiling, he would pop Jameers head off his shoulders with a headlock and a little flex

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

It is clear that Dwight wants to play with a good PG, which could easily make Jameer feel slighted. I'm thinking if it is basketball related, it has something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Best friends fight all the damn time. Ya'll some drama mamas.
    If you're getting in a bunch of fights with friends sounds like you are the one with the drama.

3-time NBA All-Star

I think there's more to it then them being best friends and teammates so its normal for them to fight. Dwight's been complaining that he doesn't get the ball enough for years and has been campaigning to get himself somewhere that he can play with a better PG. The fact that Jameer and him were best friends makes that fact even worse. And apparently Jameer and SVG were close. Its also no wonder that Jameer is opting out of a contract that he'll get paid more then he'll ever get annually again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Those are all signs of a weak, poor leader. You call them out out of the media, not in the media and embarrass them. That will turn a team on you quick.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1509791.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq6avQRL37Y
    Stop being so dramatic. You're the kind of person who falls in all this ESPN drama BS.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Jameer tried to fight Dwight?