Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Basketball Genius

Default Re: "The Heat are a bad match up for the Cavs; they could beat them."

bran's 4th option was melo's 2nd

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    Kobe's 4th option was a back-to-back MVP on a 60 win Suns team

Still led them to the lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Kobe's 4th option was a back-to-back MVP on a 60 win Suns team

Still led them to the lottery
    Nash was 39 and the Lakers made the PO's, inbred retard.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

True.

I respect Melo for not colluding up until now; hopefully he leaves the game like a real competitor.

I'm not kidding when I say this...I don't see a big gap between Melo and Bran; Melo just didn't collude and form super teams.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    True.

I respect Melo for not colluding up until now; hopefully he leaves the game like a real competitor.

I'm not kidding when I say this...I don't see a big gap between Melo and Bran; Melo just didn't collude and form super teams.
    melo owns bran's soul in head-to-heads. there's a reason why bran had so much success in the leastern conference, and that was because melo was drafted to the west. if i was melo i'd leave new york and go to either miami, atlanta, or boston.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

True.

Justin takes another L.

Not really considering JR was the NYK 6th man and didn't start unless necessary.

And?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

People told that to themselves to convince Cleveland could be beaten before Finals. Here is the thing, we hear that every year in the eastern playoffs. Whether its Chicago, Indians, Detroit, Miami, etc. Regular season records means nothing. Notice how everyone that was on the Miami would beat CLE bandwagon had an agenda against LeBron. They look pretty f.ucking stupid right now.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

as a Heat fan, I was hopeful after the first 2 games. They looked good.

Then I watched Game 4 of CLE vs DET, and I thought to myself no way Heat can beat CLE. Lebron and Irving are just playing at a totally different level. Outside of Wade, there just isn't any playoff-type competitive spirit in any of the Heat players.

even if Heat survive the first round, it is doubtful it will amount to anything

True.

about as big as the one between your ears son.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Not really considering JR was the NYK 6th man and didn't start unless necessary.
    Yes really. Who was Melo's 2nd option? Injured Amare? Shumpert? Tyson Chandler? The corpse of Jason Kidd?