Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

Default What Do Charles Barkley Fans Miss Most About Chuck?

The Greatest Powerforward Ever

Default Re: What Do Charles Barkley Fans Miss Most About Chuck?

his total honesty.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Him mentioning Indiana as one of I think 4 places he'd like to play before he went to Houston.

College star

i miss how he would be so intense on the court grabbing for rebounds, you don't see that much anymore

chuck used to rebound like the ball had a 20 million dollars in it, it was great

the time he got into it with shaq was priceless, i cant find it on youtube though

The Most Agressive, Relentless and Passionete Player I Ever Saw . He did not give a **** if you where 7`7 ft / 400 lbs. To him none should dare stand in his way. When he was pumped and ready to play he would let you know that without remorse. A Small Man that Saw Everyone as Smaller
    Last edited by Sir Charles; 07-11-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    i miss how he would be so intense on the court grabbing for rebounds, you don't see that much anymore

chuck used to rebound like the ball had a 20 million dollars in it, it was great

the time he got into it with shaq was priceless, i cant find it on youtube though
    They had it before on Youtube in 3 Parts of the Inside the NBA TNT TV Show (it sucks they took it out ) where Shaq was invited to side along Kenny and Charles. They were joking around about winning Championships and Shaq bugged Chuck saying "Which is Something You Would Not Know Anything About" hehe so then the Staff put on the Clip of the Fight: You could see clearly when it was filmed from the back that Shaq hit Charles on the face to diminish him in disrespect as Charles got a rebound. So then Charles launched the ball at his face. Shaq then threw a punch and Charles faked one way as the Punch grazed his face. Charles then inmediatly got Shaq by his Knees and Waste and Picked him Up like a Waste Basket! and landed on top of him. He was about to Punch him but then 3 or 4 players when on top of him to Stop it.

It was funny to see Charles grazed with a brooze on his face so pissed and Shaq`s face was Scared as hell. He did not realize that Charles Barkley was as strong and crazy as he was. You `ve got to be a bit crazy to mess with a 7`1 ft 340 lbs Dominant Center that was as Strong, Fast and Dominant as Shaq.

That was Chucks, Last Messege to People who did not See him Play when he was in his Prime :)
    Last edited by Sir Charles; 07-11-2008 at 05:02 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles
    They had it before on Youtube in 3 Parts of the Inside the NBA TNT TV Show (it sucks they took it out ) where Shaq was invited to side along Kenny and Charles. They were joking around about winning Championships and Shaq bugged Chuck saying "Which is Something You Would Not Know Anything About" hehe so then the Staff put on the Clip of the Fight: You could see clearly when it was filmed from the back that Shaq hit Charles on the face to diminish him in disrespect as Charles got a rebound. So then Charles launched the ball at his face. Shaq then threw a punch and Charles faked one way as the Punch grazed his face. Charles then inmediatly got Shaq by his Knees and Waste and Picked him Up like a Waste Basket! and landed on top of him. He was about to Punch him but then 3 or 4 players when on top of him to Stop it.

It was funny to see Charles grazed with a brooze on his face so pissed and Shaq`s face was Scared as hell. He did not realize that Charles Barkley was as strong and crazy as he was. You `ve got to be a bit crazy to mess with a 7`1 ft 340 lbs Dominant Center that was as Strong, Fast and Dominant as Shaq.

That was Chucks, Last Messege to People who did not See him Play when he was in his Prime :)
    I have to give Chuck credit for going at someone that much bigger but Shaq didn't look scared. Shaq didn't have a mark on him while Shaq f*cked up Barkley's eye.

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    I have to give Chuck credit for going at someone that much bigger but Shaq didn't look scared. Shaq didn't have a mark on him while Shaq f*cked up Barkley's eye.
    It was not Chucks Eye it was his Cheek a slight graze. And he was pissed (He should have hit a punch when he was on top of Shaq). And yes Shaq was scared, I recommend you get the whole fight and even the camera shots from the back and you will see what really happened. Chuck did n`t take **** from anyone

Everything about Chuck was perfect. I love him. His brawl with Shaq was hilarious, Barkley was a big dude but he reminded me of the short tough kids at school who fought kids twice their size.

I don't care if Duncan has 4 rings, he'll never be as outgoing and exciting as Barkley. Even Today, Barkley still makes me laugh. No doubt that he's one of the best, on the court and off it.

Grabbing board going coast to coast with 1 behind the back dribble then the Gorilla Slam.

Very very underrated hops...

I loved his savage 2 handed dunks,his putbacks, and his swagger.

This is my favorite Barkley mix, I think the song fits perfectly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZYE...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Everything about Chuck was perfect. I love him. His brawl with Shaq was hilarious, Barkley was a big dude but he reminded me of the short tough kids at school who fought kids twice their size.

I don't care if Duncan has 4 rings, he'll never be as outgoing and exciting as Barkley. Even Today, Barkley still makes me laugh. No doubt that he's one of the best, on the court and off it.
    Imagine if Charles was in his 20s and early 30s in todays no handchecking, zone defense and soft league of today?. His ppg, rpg, fg%, PER and all around game would be flying out the stat sheets. Duncan will never be as good as Charles, not even close

His tenacity for going after boards, his press conferences, but probably the possibility for him to win a championship.

Imagine if Charles was in his 20s and early 30s in todays no handchecking, zone defense and soft league of today?. His ppg, rpg, fg%, PER and all around game would be flying out the stat sheets. Duncan will never be as good as Charles, not even close
    I never said Barkley wasn't better than Duncan...that gorrilla faced ass is nowhere as good as Barkley, 4 rings or not.

College star

well, if chuck didnt scare shaq, brad miller does hehe