Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Gamethread Greece vs USA, world cup U17 Group A

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

That was predictable. Every player, even the U17 year olds, that plays for Team USA is doping. That explains so much.

Nowhere did I say "Greece is the worst basketball country ever." Not even remotely close to anything like that. If you want to put words in my mouth, fine, you'll be taken even less seriously than you already are.

What claims are those? Without fabricating something and making up and putting words in my mouth, what claims are you talking about? Show me. I know actually providing proof (links, quotes, etc.) is something you don't seem capable of doing, so I'm not going to hold out much hope.

Not everything, but it's proven time and time again that a lot of what you say is a lie. You fabricate stories, claim other posters said things they never said, and come up with crazed, bullshit conspiracy theories any and every time Team USA wins an international match. You're a notorious, pathological liar.

No one is really bragging about a 10 point win. Just having some fun at your expense because, well, it's so easy to do. You get defensive, start calling everyone names (racist, psycho, liar, etc.) and go on long, rambling, nonsensical diatribes in which most of what you say is a lie.
    Nope.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

USA won gold earlier today over Australia.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...championships/

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Without having watched a second of this game, I can confidently say Euroleague believes the game was rigged and that's the only reason USA won.
    YOu are a liar and a clown and a psychopath

Lay down the crack pipe