Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default This MYTH that the high screen roll is effective (D'Antoni-ball)...

harden is 0/4 against the Warriors with it

Lebron is 1/4 with his version of it

Westbrook-ball is 0/1 (lost a 3-1 lead)

So it's worked 1 in 9 times against the Warriors (the time Draymond was suspended).. And the Warriors themselves don't use it - Steph plays off-ball a lot and the Warriors move the ball, not 1 guy dribbling..

The offense puts up gaudy regular season numbers but can't beat championship ball movement in the playoffs

I hear media saying harden needs a frontcourt player that can make plays to run pnr's with, but that entire offense needs to be thrown away.. it's done

Default Re: This MYTH that the high screen roll is effective (D'Antoni-ball)...

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    harden is 0/4 against the Warriors with it

Lebron is 1/4 with his version of it

Westbrook-ball is 0/1 (lost a 3-1 lead)

So it's worked 1 in 9 times against the Warriors (the time Draymond was suspended).. And the Warriors themselves don't use it - Steph plays off-ball a lot and the Warriors move the ball, not 1 guy dribbling..

The offense puts up gaudy regular season numbers but can't beat championship ball movement in the playoffs

I hear media saying harden needs a frontcourt player that can make plays to run pnr's with, but that entire offense needs to be thrown away.. it's done

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

3balls annual high screen doesn't work thread

Does this guy enjoy history repeating itself?

The bar has been set so high it is scrambling his brain

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    So it's worked 1 in 9 times
    Quit trolling you miserable old c*nt

kblaze you see what i'm talking about?

this is real good honest point and these l39ron alt's come rolling in here because they're so mad at the fact that 3ball makes them horrible at their jobs

BAN

Warriors don't do high screen and roll?

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon

This x 6,911

Quote Originally Posted by paksat

this is real good honest point and these l39ron alt's come rolling in here because they're so mad at the fact that 3ball makes them horrible at their jobs

BAN
    They're literally spamming their "6900 pts" desperate ass straw grasping ass Paind-made ass graphic in every single thread

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    They're literally spamming their "6900 pts" desperate ass straw grasping ass Paind-made ass graphic in every single thread

Pathetic
    Game winners?
    Steals?
    Elimination game ppg?
    35 series wins?
    0 first round exits?

Anyone?

BAN
    This little bitch crying about trolling.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

BAN
    So you don't think OP has a one sided agenda? After all these years of getting his shit pushed he still regurgitates the same material?

It goes both ways. 3ball is the second biggest goal post mover on ISH. He knows he's trolling yet he continues his schtick to this day. He thrives on these responses. Take this thread for example. He's done this about several times. Hence the responses he gets. He brings it upon himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    So you don't think OP has a one sided agenda? After all these years of getting his shit pushed he still regurgitates the same material?

It goes both ways. 3ball is the second biggest goal post mover on ISH. He knows he's trolling yet he continues his schtick to this day. He thrives on these responses. Take this thread for example. He's done this about several times. Hence the responses he gets. He brings it upon himself.
    I only see him responding to the alt army, sure he coddles mj but he don't post endless threads about him every.single.day.

The bar has been set so high it is scrambling his brain

It's

Just

Ez