Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default real playoff defense is exposing Giannis the same way it did Harden/Westbrook

this is why regular season mvps literally mean f*ck all

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: real playoff defense is exposing Giannis the same way it did Harden/Westbrook

Are you still here?

Default Re: real playoff defense is exposing Giannis the same way it did Harden/Westbrook

don't jynx us fool stay away...

kenny you're such an idiot good lord you're supposed to jinx the other team not the team you're rooting for you moron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    kenny you're such an idiot good lord you're supposed to jinx the other team not the team you're rooting for you moron.

i can't just turn it on and off. part of my abilities are me actually believing what i'm saying

i picked the bucks to win the title btw

It's about adjustments. Players will have bad games. It's obvious Giannis needs to look to pass once he sees the defense collapse. He's holding the ball too long and trying to finish the shot avoiding contact.

Westbrook has taken over playoff series against better teams, how was he exposed? Lately he's been rough I'll give you that. He was best with KD as his teammate, KD was always the efficient one. PG is good but he's not efficient often.

good lord the bucks are not gonna roll over you're supposed to say they're gonna win now you get me stressed out giannis gonna have a 30-point half now feasting in transition

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Westbrook has taken over playoff series against better teams, how was he exposed? Lately he's been rough I'll give you that. He was best with KD as his teammate, KD was always the efficient one. PG is good but he's not efficient often.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Of course Westbricks number 1 stan comes into the thread to suck his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Of course Westbricks number 1 stan comes into the thread to suck his dick.
    tell me how u really feel bruh

op jinxed it

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Are you still here?

OP always manages to jinx teams