Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default How much life time salary would you be willing to give up to win a championship?

hypothetically if you were a player and you were faced with this decision. 10% 50%? what's the number?

Default Re: How much life time salary would you be willing to give up to win a championship?

I'm willing to throw all of my teammates under the bus and then call them "my guys" when my plans to ship them out fail.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Default Re: How much life time salary would you be willing to give up to win a championship?

How much am I making in the first place? That's the question. If I'm making $1 or $2 mill a year then I'm not giving up anything. If I'm higher up the food chain, making $10 mill a year or so, I might give up 10%. A max player? 20 or 30%. I'm set for life either way, but having a ring would settle some nagging doubts and also open up career chances beyond basketball.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Why df would i do that if i can win myself?

0%

only [COLOR="Black"]nig[/COLOR]gas that care about rings = all-time greats where rings affect their legacies

nobody else cares about that shit...

I mean if I'm still making millions of dollars I can take a paycut to win a chip.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma
    How much am I making in the first place? That's the question. If I'm making $1 or $2 mill a year then I'm not giving up anything. If I'm higher up the food chain, making $10 mill a year or so, I might give up 10%. A max player? 20 or 30%. I'm set for life either way, but having a ring would settle some nagging doubts and also open up career chances beyond basketball.
    that's a big number max salary is ~$30 mil a year, you be willing to pay up to 10mil to win a ring?