Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: MCW ranked outside of the top 30 PGs in polling of NBA player execs and coaches

Quote Originally Posted by Ray22
    Here Milbuck, let me help you

You quoted yourself or what?

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: MCW ranked outside of the top 30 PGs in polling of NBA player execs and coaches

His .111 3pt FG% is amazing. That alone should put him in the top 30

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    His .111 3pt FG% is amazing. That alone should put him in the top 30
    Huh? Jason Kidd couldn't shoot, Magic Johnson couldn't shoot. Both found ways and improved.

MCW is one of the league leaders in TO/FG% ratio

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Huh? Jason Kidd couldn't shoot, Magic Johnson couldn't shoot. Both found ways and improved.
    Yeah they sure did. The only problem is that Brett Brown and the Sixers' staff completely rebuilt MCWs shot from the ground up and now his form is decent and he still hasn't improved. Not to mention, his shot selection/forcing bad passes hasn't improved. He's just not gotten any better since he came into the league. I'm thrilled that I don't have to watch him play anymore.

Yeah they sure did. The only problem is that Brett Brown and the Sixers' staff completely rebuilt MCWs shot from the ground up and now his form is decent and he still hasn't improved. Not to mention, his shot selection/forcing bad passes hasn't improved. He's just not gotten any better since he came into the league. I'm thrilled that I don't have to watch him play anymore.
    I know I was just mocking the MCW lovers who used throw two greats as a measuring stick. When MCW falls short being the playmaker and passers they were.

Wish him the best but glad we sold high on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray22
    Here Milbuck, let me help you

Ray22 is Milbuck confirmed

[QUOTE=Ray22]It

dude is talking to his other account now

Still hasnt improved...it's only been a year. Give this guy a break. I'll tell you MCW is a scrub before anyone else, but no need for Philly fans to feel salty and try every moment to justify trading him away. If the results speak for themselves let them. Dude hasnt even got two full seasons under his belt.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Still hasnt improved...it's only been a year. Give this guy a break. I'll tell you MCW is a scrub before anyone else, but no need for Philly fans to feel salty and try every moment to justify trading him away. If the results speak for themselves let them. Dude hasnt even got two full seasons under his belt.
    he hasn't improved and I've said that all along. just look at his numbers. Im not salty, I'm realistic. I criticized him and Noel. I said that the ball didn't move enough when he was here and what do you know, Noel is playing his best basketball without him. I'm known as the Sixer fan who's never excited about anything and is always realistic so don't call me salty. Watch him play and look at his numbers. You'll find the answer there.

he hasn't improved and I've said that all along. just look at his numbers. Im not salty, I'm realistic. I criticized him and Noel. I said that the ball didn't move enough when he was here and what do you know, Noel is playing his best basketball without him. I'm known as the Sixer fan who's never excited about anything and is always realistic so don't call me salty. Watch him play and look at his numbers. You'll find the answer there.
    He hasnt improved in one year. He's had literally one off season to rework his shot. Plenty of players with worse shots have taken much longer than that.

Like I said the dude doesnt even have 2 full seasons under his belt.

I've watched him play, Ive seen his numbers, I dont think he's good at all. But that doesnt mean Im out here making definite statements about second year players who has some good qualities despite obviously being on of the worst at his postions for a starter.

He hasnt improved in one year. He's had literally one off season to rework his shot. Plenty of players with worse shots have taken much longer than that.

Like I said the dude doesnt even have 2 full seasons under his belt.

I've watched him play, Ive seen his numbers, I dont think he's good at all. But that doesnt mean Im out here making definite statements about second year players who has some good qualities despite obviously being on of the worst at his postions for a starter.
    I understand what you're saying and I saw all of his games as a Sixer. Hes the same player he was when he was a rookie. He was a poor shooter so they rebuilt is jumpshot from the ground up and he's still a poor shooter. We can agree to disagree but I don't think that he's going to get much better than he is. His shooting isn't even my complaint about him. Him taking way too many bad shots and too many shots in general and forcing passes and turning the ball over is a much bigger concern. He has literally shown no improvement in those areas. We can agree to disagree. I said the same things about him when he was a Sixer. I watch him play. Normally when you watch a player who is young and learning, you will see them do things that show promise for the future. Their numbers may not really increase overall but you can see growth as a player which will later translate into improvement. It sometimes takes a player a few years to put it all together but you can see that they will improve. If you watch MCW, he makes the same mistakes over and over with no flashes of what could be. That's why I feel the way I feel.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    Ray22 is Milbuck confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    dude is talking to his other account now

Banned

I know, it's pathetic. Kid has been playing for a tanking team his whole pro career with Jakarr Sampson, Jerami Sampson and Furkan Aldemir as his teammates. He isn't very good right now, but you can't just write him off as a scrub.

He's young and has many of the tools needed in order to become a good player, as well as a coach who played the same position and also suffered from some of the same ailments early on in his career.

Definitely not a top 30 (or even 40) pg in the league though.