Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Imagine thinking someone could average 36+ ppg coming into the year

And win while doing it.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: Imagine thinking someone could average 36+ ppg coming into the year

This dude is just a total disgrace to basketball.

I don't even hate him he is so irrelevant. A post-season nobody. A horror to watch.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale

I don't even hate him he is so irrelevant. A post-season nobody. A horror to watch.
    /thread

The tears, they're so tasty.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    And win while doing it.

Hes not my favorite player but I have to give him props

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

The tears, they're so tasty.

Two years ago you said everything under 2 rings would be a disappointment. Remember? I do.

So... how many rings you think Harden will win as the best player on the team?

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Alert: emotional poster

Wow.

Bingo.

Cheers bro

I dont even bother commenting on the dude anymore...hes not worth my time

36 points on 100 shots a game is not even impressive in today's league

You can hate the man but you gotta at least respect and give props when they're due. He's easily having one of the best offensive seasons in NBA history and that can't be ignored no matter how much you dislike the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Cheers bro

I dont even bother commenting on the dude anymore...hes not worth my time
    And what are you doing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    You can hate the man but you gotta at least respect and give props when they're due. He's easily having one of the best offensive seasons in NBA history and that can't be ignored no matter how much you dislike the guy.
    100%

These are the same idiot Jordan fans that try to disregard LeBron's 2016 anyway they can.

Pa-the-tic

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

But I don't hate him. He seems to be a good guy.

I hate the way he plays basketball. It's ugly. Boring. And not even winning when it matters. That's all.

James Harden, the person? Sure, he may be okay. The basketball player? No thanks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

As I've said before, what he does in regular season really doesn't mean anything. He has to now do it in the playoffs. He can't and Chris Paul is getting old to carry him like he did vs the Warriors before he got hurt. He will end his career a playoff failure as "the man". He'll probably go join Giannis or something when he's old and washed up and win a few chips as a role player later, though.

On a side note, will he actually shoot better than 30% from 3pt land this playoffs while he's launching the 10+ a game?