Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-26-2007, 08:11 PM   #91
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rumor: Raptors sign Anthony Parker

If it wasn't for shaq they wouldn't have the made playoffs in the East? I believe you are the borderline moron here. They made it without Shaq, with DWade and Lamar...remember? And plus Dwyane Wade is hurting right now with his shoulder. But, still they did make the playoffs without Shaq.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:14 PM   #92
jweezy
I brick open layups

jweezy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rumor: Raptors sign Anthony Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
If it wasn't for shaq they wouldn't have the made playoffs in the East? I believe you are the borderline moron here. They made it without Shaq, with DWade and Lamar...remember? And plus Dwyane Wade is hurting right now with his shoulder. But, still they did make the playoffs without Shaq.

I;m talking about his season, its like me discussing the raptors and saying they're still a bad team because of last season. The heat this year and when lamar was their was a totally different team, coached by a different guy and the east was also much different.

Common sense and reading comprehension is lacking.

Plus their about to get swept or lose in 5 to the damn bulls who got smoked by NJ and Toronto is massacres toward the end of the season. Why are we even comparing Wade to Kobe? Its obvious Kobe is in another league them him and if you think they're close then stop watching basketball and take up Nascar.
jweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: