Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354

Default Re: 2017 Eastern Conference Playoffs R1 GT: Toronto Raptors (3) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (6)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    Injuries?

Injuries maybe???
    I'll knock you out bro. No joke.

Default Re: 2017 Eastern Conference Playoffs R1 GT: Toronto Raptors (3) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (6)

Greek ****boy to stupid to count to 3

L

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Red1 missing in action.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    red1, where you at?

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I'm right here boy.

Sadly I have to admit that you guys are right. Tonight is do or die but if we win, it will be back to a three-game series with us having home court.

I can't believe these retards keep trying to go one-on-one against a team with the bucks length. SWING THE F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CKING BALL and get clean shots for the love of god. I don't know why people hate on jason kidd because his defensive schemes are excellent and have been playing a HUGE role here.

I don't know if it is poor coaching or lack of effort on the raps' end but on offense, the bucks doubling and perimeter pressure is really the story of the series. Raps ISO brick in the half-court, bucks easy score. Raps ISO brick, bucks easy score. Rinse and repeat. I believe in demar and expect a big game from him today but if the rest of the raps don't play with force on offense, it's not looking good for this series - let alone anything beyond that.

I'm still sticking to my guns - Raps in 6

Bucks are young and raw (just like Kobe likes it), no need to be slamming them for strategy errors or losing the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
    Bucks are young and raw (just like Kobe likes it), no need to be slamming them for strategy errors or losing the series.