Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Jordan Stopper

Default Re: 2 years ago, I said LeQuit will be exposed as overrated and go back to losing in Cle.

Default Re: 2 years ago, I said LeQuit will be exposed as overrated and go back to losing in Cle.

Dumbass probably killed himself after lebron made that GOAT comeback

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    Dumbass probably killed himself after lebron made that GOAT comeback
    Not only that, since he made this thread, WADE LEFT THE HEAT!!

That also totally destroys his entire argument.

LeBron wins down 3-1, Wade leaves the Heat, Riley exposed as clueless

This is literally the GOAT backfire thread

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Not only that, since he made this thread, WADE LEFT THE HEAT!!

That also totally destroys his entire argument.

LeBron wins down 3-1, Wade leaves the Heat, Riley exposed as clueless

This is literally the GOAT backfire thread

OP getting Ls after Ls

I usually hit open layups

I already responded, but this topic should stay high, as it's a great example of trolls which we try to exclude from serious basketball discussion. So just reminder:

OP sticking a blowtorch up his ass

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Great college starter

still

Decent playground baller

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

op exposed again (16 or under poster liking Curry thru Kobe)

I think OP quit on life.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    I was ridiculed by the board for saying it, but it turned out to be accurate.

Here are some quotes from my thread in July 13, 2014, right after James wrote that wack ass letter in SI going back to Cleveland.

QUOTES -

"The truth is, LeQuit makes his teammates look worse, and then it's always the same storyline. "Lequit doesn't have enough help, he has to carry the team" or "The Miami Cavaliers" or whatever. Always the same."

"It will fade real quick and he will be exposed this year. As I said, he is a great player, but a championship maker he is not."

"the Big 3 won 2 championships for the Heat. The FMVP should have been split into 3 pieces." (Wade/Bosh don't get enough credit for the sacrifices they made to allow Lebron to be "The Man" on the team)

"Lebron's Miami championship glow will fade........... and you will see what he really is again. A great player, but not "the michael jordan of our era" as that Pacer coach said. Without the Big 3 .... he will go back to losing."

-------------

That whole thread was full of people acting like LeBron came to Miami and graced the team with his Championship Experience and Leadership. The fact is, Wade SACRIFICED his team to allow Lebron get the credit as the "Leader" of the team, in order to win rings, due to the 2011 Mavs fiasco.

But Lebron was, and still is, that perennial loser who always "needs more help". Before Lebron went to Miami, he was a loser who kept getting sonned by the Pistons and the Celtics, then Riley/Wade/Bosh literally prop him up and help him win, and then he got undeserved credit.

Lebron is still that loser who makes his star teammates worse and throws them under the bus. He is a mental midget.

A big part of me wishes he kept his bum ass in Cleveland in 2010, so that now in 2016, Lebron would still have 0 rings and be the Charles Barkley of our era. Prime Wade (in 2010) would have been fine leading a team with a Wade/Bosh combo and Riley building around them.

Here is the thread from 2014 :

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=347279