Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron spent 7 years in Cleveland; Durant has spent 7 years in OKC; Let's compare

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    it's a fair comparison.

as for teammates, I may argue that a scorer is easier to build around because it doesn't require high basketball IQ players to play next to a scorer.

as for Lebron, you are better off having players who knows where to be and what to do in order to maximize having a Lebron on your team.
    I know i shouldnt ask but have you ever played organized basketball in your life.

Its like saying playing with magic or stockton requires players to be more intelligent because they are great passers.

Dumbest post of the year

Default Re: LeBron spent 7 years in Cleveland; Durant has spent 7 years in OKC; Let's compare

Do you think OKC fans will hate Durant if he leaves as much as Cleveland fans did to Lebron's decision?

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Do you think OKC fans will hate Durant if he leaves as much as Cleveland fans did to Lebron's decision?
    I doubt OKC have any real fans. They'll probably just start supporting whatever team he goes to.