Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Granger 'pissed', could sign with Heat/Spurs when bought out by Sixers

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Miami should be looking at Glen Davis.

The Godfather does not like fatasses. Riley said Wade needed to lose some lbs the past offseason, think about that. Wade got chunky but wasnt exactly Rosie O'Donnell out there....

What you think he will say about Davis?

And Granger is pissed? Doubt anyone gives a shit

Default Re: Granger 'pissed', could sign with Heat/Spurs when bought out by Sixers

[COLOR="Magenta"]Man if the heat get em

They can finally bench battier bum ass

Hes been trash all yr n last yr
    [/COLOR]

Battier has sucked but he is clutch in the playoffs. I cant forget his 6 3s in game 7

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thechosen1
    why doesnt he just join the clippers? he would start there....i hate that okc and miami get everybody
    OKC? Nobody ever goes to OKC

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Danny's not about to help anybody right now

NBA sixth man of the year

I've always liked Danny. Its just an unfortunate situation. Nobody saw him getting injured and having as many issues coming back as he did. As far as I know, he was always putting in the effort to come back as soon as possible but its hard with a knee injury like that. It was just unlucky for him that a guy at his same position took advantage of the opportunity and it just left Danny on the outside looking in. Even though I liked the thought of him coming off the bench, it was clear that he was never comfortable with the role. I understand him being upset, he's been with the Pacers the whole time, playing his hardest trying to help them get to where it seems they may get this season and then he gets traded to one of the worst teams in the NBA. I feel him. He probably feels at least they could have traded him to a good team or even let him ride it out and possibly win a ring this year, but I guess Larry took the best deal he got. I've said all along that team chemistry is very important and I was fine if the Pacers didn't make any more moves.

I'm happy with Turner. Him and Lance are the same type of player imo. They have different skill sets, Lance is a better ballhandler and shooter but Evan is a good ballhandler too. Lance just has more ankle breaking ability. They are both good passers and prefer to set others up first from what I've seen. I'm not worried about Evan's defense because he's on the best defensive team we've seen in the NBA in a few years. I wish Danny well.

If he's really that pissed, he'll end up in Miami as long as they show minimal interest in him. I can certainly understand why he's pissed. Been with Indiana since '05, went through major injuries, and gets traded to the 2nd worst team in the league where they didn't even significantly improve with what they got in return.

I rule the local playground

If he was good enough to help a contender,Pacers wouldnt trade him.He's done.

Banned

miami doesn't need him, he's no good regressed big time.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

If Granger can hit his open shots, then sure, let Miami get him. He'd be an upgrade over Rashard. Battier has been atrocious from the 3 point line, so an extra scoring option would help a lot.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    If Granger can hit his open shots, then sure, let Miami get him. He'd be an upgrade over Rashard. Battier has been atrocious from the 3 point line, so an extra scoring option would help a lot.
    Hell, if he's playing with Lebron, he's an upgrade over all those guys, Battier, Lewis, Mason Jr, and its not close at all. He's been struggling with his shot, but he looks fine as far as his conditioning, getting up and down the court, and his knee honestly looks fine to m.

Lebron of ISH

Would be hilarious if the Heat sign him and he drops 20 on the Pacers in the playoffs

What would he do for the Heat? Become a Rashard Lewis?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    Would be hilarious if the Heat sign him and he drops 20 on the Pacers in the playoffs
    He would drop 20 pts in an entire 7 game series. Danny is nothing anymore, a piece of human garbage. There's a reason Indy traded him for spare parts the first chance they got.

Lebron of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    He would drop 20 pts in an entire 7 game series. Danny is nothing anymore, a piece of human garbage. There's a reason Indy traded him for spare parts the first chance they got.
    The Heat have had plenty of "human garbage" over the past 4 seasons who contributed.