Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default We are witnessing the greatest trolling ever for Kobe Bryant, wow.

it just hit me. Before the Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Bird, LeBron, Rose stans come out to bash here me out. I stress career, in terms of talent all around game he will be top 5 of all time when said and done. I realize that his absolute peak/prime wasn't better Jordan, the numbers prove that, that's why Jordan is consensusly the greatest player of all time.

Kobe "Black Mamba" Bryant is having the greatest career ever in NBA history. Seriously, the man is 31 years old in his 14th season, maybe his athletism has declined, but his game is still about the same due to adapting to his decline athletism. This guy just doesn't slow down. He doesn't take the regular season seriously anymore ( still gives you 27/5/5), but come playoff time he is 30/5/5 + waiting to happen EVER GAME.

He signed a 3 year extention, and has been quoted as saying he would play until he is 40 years old. I see what guys like Jason Kidd, Grant HillSteve Nash are doing at 37 years old. Kobe's talent and work ethic blows all of them out the water what makes you think he can do that when he is that age.

Kobe's longevity is about to blow everybody out the water. MJ only did his thing for 11.5 seasons really as a Bull if you take away that entire season he was injured. Kareem was piggy back riding Magic for his rings. Kobe doesn't piggy back ride anyone anymore. He will keep being the #1 option any time he gets to the playoffs.

And their is a big gap between LA and the west. Seriously all the olds threats like Spurs, Mavs, well they are "old in age". The only threats in the future look like OKC, Blazers, Mem, Denver, maybe Clippers. Kobe is so much wiser then anyone on those teams.

He will seriously have 35,000 points in his career, so many playoff records and regular season record.

We are watching the greatest basketball career of all time.
    As Lil Wayne quoted " I'm at the top of the mountain, but still i climb"

That's the best way to describe Kobe's game and work ethic.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Default Re: We are witnessing the greatest career ever in Kobe Bryant, wow.

I'm assuming you forgot to type the part where you explain WHY he's having the greatest career for all time.

I rule the local playground Birmingham1955's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    I'm assuming you forgot to type the part where you explain WHY he's having the greatest career for all time.
    he isn't. just another kobe homer.

kobes the best player of all time No doubt

Banned

Great Post
    10 years from now. I will be sitting down telling my kids about the Black mamba and they will probably just look at me crazy

National High School Star dough's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo

and who did wayne quote there? convenient idea btw, quoting an imbecile for this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCaliChillin
    Great Post
    10 years from now. I will be sitting down telling my kids about the Black mamba and they will probably just look at me crazy
    and they may also question your sexuality

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    it just hit me. Before the Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Shaq, Bird, LeBron, Rose stans come out to bash here me out. I stress career, in terms of talent all around game he will be top 5 of all time when said and done. I realize that his absolute peak/prime wasn't better Jordan, the numbers prove that, that's why Jordan is consensusly the greatest player of all time.

Kobe "Black Mamba" Bryant is having the greatest career ever in NBA history. Seriously, the man is 31 years old in his 14th season, maybe his athletism has declined, but his game is still about the same due to adapting to his decline athletism. This guy just doesn't slow down. He doesn't take the regular season seriously anymore ( still gives you 27/5/5), but come playoff time he is 30/5/5 + waiting to happen EVER GAME.

He signed a 3 year extention, and has been quoted as saying he would play until he is 40 years old. I see what guys like Jason Kidd, Grant HillSteve Nash are doing at 37 years old. Kobe's talent and work ethic blows all of them out the water what makes you think he can do that when he is that age.

Kobe's longevity is about to blow everybody out the water. MJ only did his thing for 11.5 seasons really as a Bull if you take away that entire season he was injured. Kareem was piggy back riding Magic for his rings. Kobe doesn't piggy back ride anyone anymore. He will keep being the #1 option any time he gets to the playoffs.

And their is a big gap between LA and the west. Seriously all the olds threats like Spurs, Mavs, well they are "old in age". The only threats in the future look like OKC, Blazers, Mem, Denver, maybe Clippers. Kobe is so much wiser then anyone on those teams.

He will seriously have 35,000 points in his career, so many playoff records and regular season record.

We are watching the greatest basketball career of all time.

That's the best way to describe Kobe's game and work ethic.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EastCaliChillin
    Great Post

Of course they will..

Dunking on everybody in the park laronprofit9's Avatar

Kobe's numbers in this series have been amazing.

34ppg/7rpg/10apg on 56% shooting.

If he keeps this up, this will be the best series he'll have ever statisically. Better than the 2001 WCF against SAS. Statisically that is.

At the age of 31.

Local High School Star

Guys, just report the post and move on. No need to waste anymore time on it.

Very good NBA starter

you swallow kobe's load pretty deep.

Uhm, so why would his career be the greatest?

Over Kareem's longevity?
    Over Rusells's team success?

Because you are so sure that he will be everything you ever dream about, and we have to take your dardreams as a fact?

Kobe is great. But that's because of what he's done and what he's doing. Not because of whatever you pipedream. And what he has done certainly doesn't qualify for "greatest career ever", as great as a player Kobe.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by laronprofit9
    Kobe's numbers in this series have been amazing.

34ppg/7rpg/10apg on 56% shooting.

If he keeps this up, this will be the best series he'll have ever statisically. Better than the 2001 WCF against SAS. Statisically that is.

At the age of 31.
    It'll be even more amazing if he doesn't even win the series with that output.

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by RonRon37
    kobes the best player of all time No doubt
    Lol.

No.