Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Default Re: I STILL DONT CARE LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are still better than.....

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    Look this punk does even want to discuss. Tell me how Kobe is better than Lebron James huh? How is he better than Dwayne Wade?
    Footwork, ALL AROUND offensive game (post up, midrange, and three point shot), coming through when his team needs him most (despite his 6-24 game 7 he was a beast on the boards and got to the line A LOT... he deserved the Finals MVP), defense, continuing to put up strong numbers with an injured finger (he had as many good games with it as he did bad), and the main one, winning.

LeBron and Wade may be more athletic, drive to the basket more (both of which Kobe was excellent at a few years ago), and are more efficient (though you can make the argument that LeBron cares TOO MUCH about his stats as Kobe's willing to shoot low percentages if it means his team gets the win), but Kobe's the most complete player out of the three.

Default Re: I STILL DONT CARE LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are still better than.....

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFan626
    Footwork, ALL AROUND offensive game (post up, midrange, and three point shot), coming through when his team needs him most (despite his 6-24 game 7 he was a beast on the boards and got to the line A LOT... he deserved the Finals MVP), defense, continuing to put up strong numbers with an injured finger (he had as many good games with it as he did bad), and the main one, winning.

LeBron and Wade may be more athletic, drive to the basket more (both of which Kobe was excellent at a few years ago), and are more efficient (though you can make the argument that LeBron cares TOO MUCH about his stats as Kobe's willing to shoot low percentages if it means his team gets the win), but Kobe's the most complete player out of the three.
    LOL, what a pile of crap...tell me how does Kobe shooting 6-24 help his team chances and Lebron shooting over 50 % don't? Didn't some morons call Bron's Game 6 tripple double vs Boston "empty" stats? And what is that "willing his team to a win" crap is all about? Wade and Bron willed their piss poor squads plenty of times before with CONSIDERABLY less help than Mr. Bryant has had...Lebron is good enough to guarantee his team 60+ seaons back to back - no one is gonna convince me that Cavs didn't overachieve BIG time in regular season. Just because Lebron doesn't have a luxury of proven HOF coach and clutch veteran players, he isn't less of a player one bit. Get real here and watch some basketball

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    I think Lebron is the best overall player but Kobe vs Wade?
    Respect man, at least one laker fan with a common sense.

Interesting how other lakers fans talk about Lebron just being athletic freak and avoid to mention his passing ability which I think puts him over Kobe. Imagine his assists if he would have a big man like Gasol, wow.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: I STILL DONT CARE LeBron James and Dwayne Wade are still better than.....

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    Makes me sick that I share the same favourite player with a retard.
    unless u r the real Michael Beasley u cant judge me.

Banned

you know how i knoe kobe's the best, there are no threads dedicated to discrediting wade and lebron, why? because there is no need. The same way no one makes a thread talking shit about David West, they're not on kobe's level and not sucessful enough for true haters

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I honestly don't get why the only fans that can't be objective about player rankings for the most part are Laker fans and Cleveland fans.

I'm a Heat fan, and I can admit that Bron is the best player in the league, as much as I dislike him. Even though I prefer watching Wade and Kobe over Bron, there is no doubt in my mind he's better.

Well best player does not just go with athletic ability and passing.

His mental toughness has been called out for the last two years.
    Overall basketball talent Lebron is up there, but his potential and what he has done with it is still a question mark.

post moves, Jumper, footwork. his basics are not there, if they were he'd be no1.

Also dont take stats for all it is. Kobe, lebron , wade dont play the same system. Look at MJ stats in the triangle. kobe's not off by much.

Take off his 1st two years in the league coming off the bench and you have MJ numbers.

But all that aside i could not care less, his career is not over and his trip to the finals is just a new era. While he has 4 more years in the nba he may just go 2/4 with 7 rings and 4 MVP's and top 3 all time

He's over shaq, duncan and bird, possibly tied with magic. But one more and that would put him below MJ and he will go down top 3 player ever.

Maybe you should listen to espn and hollinger and everyone who tossed him aside when the playoffs began and the injuries he's played thru to win a title.

Its not easy and to hate is just sad.

Onceinadecade should be worried about beasley going mental instead of hating on kobe.