Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron has now hit more GW shots in playoffs than Jordan.

So when are you going to differentiate between actual game winners and game-tying shots?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    So when are you going to differentiate between actual game winners and game-tying shots?
    You can do that too you know. Go ahead. Game tying or go ahead is normally the stat used so it is more easily available.
    Jordan and lebron both have 3 game winning buzzerr beaters in playoffs. I know that because it was posted on reddit with a source.I can't find just the game winners though. Go do some work and find it out for us.

That's an amazing stat for someone playing in a historically weak eastern conference against no competition and while in Miami he would avoid them like plague.

Lebron have quantity in pretty much everything but the only thing that all that matters is quantity.

2\5

Kobe fans can't stand the fact that Bron is more clutch than him.. eats em alive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Go do some work and find it out for us.
    F*ck you. Pay me.

Not doing someone else's HW on some bullied nerd shit. I didn't write the thread title.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Kobe fans can't stand the fact that Bron is more clutch than him.. eats em alive.
    The eye test.

Enjoy another irrelevant catch and shoot buzzer beater against an overrated Eastern Conference team.

The last player who survived Lebron's "clutchness" was just blown out of Staple Center for the second time in 3 night.
    Last edited by Magic 32; 05-11-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    That's an amazing stat for someone playing in a historically weak eastern conference against no competition and while in Miami he would avoid them like plague.

Lebron have quantity in pretty much everything but the only thing that all that matters is quantity.

2\5
    Yet, the Knicks are bottom feeding shit hole of a franchise in the "weak" and "no competition" Eastern Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    This forum is filled with lebron haters which is why the forum crashes when he loses a big game but stays perfectly fine when lebron wins a big game or makes a clutch play.

Things would be different if he played for a big market team like LA , NYC or Chicago. The funnies thing is that Knicks fans troll themselves daily just so they can talk shit about lebron. Blue&Orange's post above is a prime example of this.

This forum is filled with lebron haters which is why the forum crashes when he loses a big game but stays perfectly fine when lebron wins a big game or makes a clutch play.

Things would be different if he played for a big market team like LA , NYC or Chicago. The funnies thing is that Knicks fans troll themselves daily just so they can talk shit about lebron. Blue&Orange's post above is a prime example of this.
    Don't kid yourself, there are plenty of Lebron stans like you here "Spurs fan"

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Yet, the Knicks are bottom feeding shit hole of a franchise in the "weak" and "no competition" Eastern Conference.
    It must hurt Knicks fans so much that a new franchise like heat is already more successful than knicks while playing in a city which is a way smaller market compared to NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Don't kid yourself, there are plenty of Lebron stans like you here "Spurs fan"
    Each lebron fan is outnumbered at least 3:1 by lebron haters on this forum. Anyone neutral will tell u that.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Just some data & stats news.... it doesnt mean anything more than that, i just find it notable/interesting Lebron made & took more gamewinning/gametying shots than Jordan in playoffs in less games, but then again he may also been put in more crucial last second gamewinning/gamelosing possession situations than Jordan, not compared to Kobe though (who played many more games than Jordan & took the most gw/gt shots under 10 secs.)...

Criteria:

With 10 secs or less left in 4th or OT, fieldgoal to take the lead or tie the game.

Lebron James -

1 shot to tie the game
    7 shots to take the lead (gamewinners)
    11 missed

Total - 8 of 19 (42.1%) in 166 playoff games

Michael Jordan

Total - 7 of 15 (46.6%) in 179 playoff games.

Kobe Bryant -

2 shots to tie the game
    3 shots to take the lead (gamewinners)
    17 missed

Total - 5 of 22 (22.7%) in 220 playoff games.

Source:
    Basketball-reference shot & game finders, no problem for Kobe/Lebron but it doesnt date back enough to cover all those Jordans shots in detail so i used THIS (click me) aswell, in those shots the photo is about ~2-3 years old(?), since that photo nothing changed for Kobe (and obviously Jordan) but Lebron however added 2 more (1 gamewinner & 1 buzzer beating gamewinner) out of 5.... which now also from what i heard (click me) ties Jordan for most buzzer beating gamewinners in playoffs aswell...

Jordan is the GOAT, was the better player, Jordan > Lebron, all praise the almighty untouchable Jordan and all that hoopla.... doesnt mean anything except what this above literally means, which is simply Lebron has hit more gamewinners in the playoffs than Jordan... so please dont accuse me of such an agenda with this, the only agenda here is that its just some data & news i found interesting & impressive i wanted to share and perhaps commend Lebron a bit maybe, this is not bad afterall and kindof thread worthy, thats it...

Maybe one of the top of his generation

https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/...is-generation/

It must hurt Knicks fans so much that a new franchise like heat is already more successful than knicks while playing in a city which is a way smaller market compared to NYC.
    First you're a Spurs fan that loves Lebron. They get knocked out so now you are a Bulls fan that stans Lebron? Talk about identity crisis

The Heat have been more successful recently due to collusion. Back when real basketball was being played, the Knicks would routinely beat up on the Heat in the playoffs. It was probably before you were born, so I don't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    First you're a Spurs fan that loves Lebron. They get knocked out so now you are a Bulls fan that stans Lebron? Talk about identity crisis

The Heat have been more successful recently due to collusion. Back when real basketball was being played, the Knicks would routinely beat up on the Heat in the playoffs. It was probably before you were born, so I don't blame you.
    Riley made a joke out of the Knicks. 1 man who wasn't even a player made you guys look like idiots. He has won more titles since leaving the Knicks than Knicks have won in their entire history. LoL.

In the 90s my bulls and spurs beat you guys up. I keep winning. Knicks have been such a joke.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 05-11-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Jordan is the GOAT, was the better player, Jordan > Lebron, all praise the almighty untouchable Jordan and all that hoopla.... doesnt mean anything except what this above literally means, which is simply Lebron has hit more gamewinners in the playoffs than Jordan... so please dont accuse me of such an agenda with this, the only agenda here is that its just some data & news i found interesting & impressive i wanted to share and perhaps commend Lebron a bit maybe, this is not bad afterall and kindof thread worthy, thats it...
    In case anyone was wondering, this is the part pauk added to his post when he edited it.

doesnt mean anything except what this above literally means, which is simply Lebron has hit more gamewinners in the playoffs than Jordan... so please dont accuse me of such an agenda with this, the only agenda here is that its just some data & news i found interesting & impressive

Good one pauk. Why did you even need to go back four minutes after you post to add this? If you truly are trying to just objectively present some data, then why did you feel the need to defend yourself?