Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCool
    You can tell by the laughing faces how passionate and mad this guy is.

Pathetic.
    Who are you?

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Tyson Chandelr looks like he naturally bulked up from his highschool days. Not to mention he's incurred some injuries that would force him to bulk up.
    The size transformation for him and Lebron from 12th grade until now is the same

Edit: Actually Tyson's is more dramatic

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Because I have a sense of humor?
    I was referring to the guy above me not you ...he didn't have that third pic though.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Who are you?
    Calm down, Heat stan.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Is there anyone ho actually believes that Lebron isnt juicing?

People are pulling all kinds of players pictures from when they were 16/17, and then showing pictures of them in their mid to late 20's, and screaming steroids.

I'm guessing these are the people who don't hit the gym regularly. I saw a picture of myself on facebook from 16 years old, and I look at one now after about 5 or 6 years of gym and the difference is insane.

I mean, Rashard Lewis was the guy busted for steroid use in the league... Hes huge, right?
    calm down man you are seriously losing your mind over a thread where we are merely joking around about your favorite player - it's all in good fun until some insecure stan starts lashing out at people in fits of rage

People are pulling all kinds of players pictures from when they were 16/17, and then showing pictures of them in their mid to late 20's, and screaming steroids.
    I'm not talking about people. I was just referring one poster and I'm pretty sure he was just clowning around.

Might have skipped some pages to the people actually taking it seriously.

I'm guessing these are the people who don't hit the gym regularly. I saw a picture of myself on facebook from 16 years old, and I look at one now after about 5 or 6 years of gym and the difference is insane.
    Okay.

I mean, Rashard Lewis was the guy busted for steroid use in the league... Hes huge, right?
    I know the reasoning for what most people do when they take steroids.

I've seen baseball pitchers who have similar build to Rashard Lewis also get caught juicing. Regardless, to my point... it wouldn't be surprising if LeBron, Howard, Kobe, Wade, Garnett, etc... get caught with steroids. Even Derrick Rose, I believe was quoted back in 2011 that a majority of players do take steroids.

I don't know what a quote linking LeBron and his agent makes it a big surprise. But whatever, it's either trolling or stupidity on the part some posters.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 03-04-2013 at 09:30 PM.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/quora/...b_1879225.html

Congress will tell you this: Under the NBA policy, NBA players face no random testing at all once they complete their rookie year. They are only tested once each year, during their one-month training camp. The policy also fails to cover a vast number of drugs. There are literally dozens of steroids and stimulants that are outlawed in Olympic competition that are still legal for use in the NBA. The policy fails to cover performance enhancers such as human growth hormone or EPO. And it fails to cover designer steroids."

As of 2009, the media reported it this way: Lawmakers on the House Government Reform Committee called the NBA's drug-testing policy "a joke," saying it's weaker than the NFL's or baseball's. As the NBA's steroids policy was branded "pathetic" by lawmakers Thursday, the head of a congressional panel said he will propose a law creating drug-testing standards for the four major professional sports leagues.

------------------------------------------------------

Anyone that thinks NBA players are not using PEDs is a freaking retard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    The size transformation for him and Lebron from 12th grade until now is the same

Edit: Actually Tyson's is more dramatic
    No it's not. Lebron is a ripped, hulking player. Tyson Chandler looks bigger, but not ripped, and full of striations.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    calm down man you are seriously losing your mind over a thread where we are merely joking around about your favorite player - it's all in good fun until some insecure stan starts lashing out at people in fits of rage
    My reply was in response to the pictures shown of Howard, James and Chandler. I don't care, I just found the responses in here hilarious, since this thread has incited some serious responses from posters.

Plus, I'm not the one making the same threads over and over. ;)

Banned

Steroids do not give you random big muscles. I'm starting to think people have no idea about any kind of PEDs.

My reply was in response to the pictures shown of Howard, James and Chandler. I don't care, I just found the responses in here hilarious, since this thread has incited some serious responses from posters.

Plus, I'm not the one making the same threads over and over. ;)
    I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here is posting with an air of facetiousness

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Welcome to the "Misinformation Era". Where 'reliable' news sources get their information from 'tweets'.

I actually stopped watching CNN the day they started reporting 'facts' from random Twitter accounts.
    Actually the story comes from a person who worked at the clinic. Same one that A-Rod is linked to.

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28#

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    No it's not. Lebron is a ripped, hulking player. Tyson Chandler looks bigger, but not ripped, and full of striations.
    Many players have more definition on their abs/chest compared to lebron and their are bigger players in terms of biceps in bball. You can't actually determine if a player is using steroids by their physical appearance unless you can see the clear abuse in their muscles but a player like Rubio by looks could be taken steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
    Steroids do not give you random big muscles. I'm starting to think people have no idea about any kind of PEDs.
    That is my point. Look at all the pictures being brought up in this thread. Everyones simply finding the biggest dudes in the league and claiming hes on steroids. Its not the case.