Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone else notice that EJ (Ernie Johnson) disrespects

Chuck and sometimes Shaq?

Look for it next time. If Charles says something, for example he would say "See, if you look it up, you will see that Memphis outplayed them in the 2nd Half when.."

EJ cuts him off and speaks over him, sarcastically saying "But they lost" and he makes a stupid Face.

Anyway, I see each time I watch, that EJ looks like he gets annoyed by Chuck and I get it. Some of the stuff he says but honestly. Have some Fcken respect. Who the F is Ernie Johnson? He isn't shit. Only reason they are on, is because of a guy like Chuck. An All TIME, Top 20 Talent in this League. In addition, the guy is funny. People wouldn't watch the show if it was Just EJ. Ppl watch to see Chuck

Anyway. It just grinds my gears when I hear him Cutt off the Retired Players and act all annoyed by them. Like dude thinks he's a Big Shot. F Em.

Tell me I'm not the only MF who thinks that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone else notice that EJ (Ernie Johnson) disrespects

he cuts them off when they cross the line from funny and insightful to just plain retarded
    Last edited by warriorfan; 05-12-2015 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    he cuts them off when they cross the line from funny and insightful to just plain retarded

Not always. Just pay attention to his little power trips.

Its EJ show. He can disrespect anyone he wants

Trust me, EJ loves Shaq. He could not wait for him to retire and join his crew.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)

Look for it next time. If Charles says something, for example he would say "See, if you look it up, you will see that Memphis outplayed them in the 2nd Half when.."

EJ cuts him off and speaks over him, sarcastically saying "But they lost" and he makes a stupid Face.

Anyway, I see each time I watch, that EJ looks like he gets annoyed by Chuck and I get it. Some of the stuff he says but honestly. Have some Fcken respect. Who the F is Ernie Johnson? He isn't shit. Only reason they are on, is because of a guy like Chuck. An All TIME, Top 20 Talent in this League. In addition, the guy is funny. People wouldn't watch the show if it was Just EJ. Ppl watch to see Chuck

Anyway. It just grinds my gears when I hear him Cutt off the Retired Players and act all annoyed by them. Like dude thinks he's a Big Shot. F Em.

I think he's often just making the counterpoint that he assumes most of the viewers at home are thinking, but obviously can't ask through the television...

Banned

That show would crash and burn without EJ.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

honestly I don't blame him, everytime I listen to anyone on that board talk that isn't EJ I feel like I lose iq points. He is surrounded by guys that only know how to joke and act like fools because their entire life is on easy mode. Amazing ballers, pathetic at anything else.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    That show would crash and burn without EJ.
    know it wouldn't...the show would still be funny without him. Now if Chuck wasn't on the show then it would crash and burn. Show always seem boring when he's missing.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    know it wouldn't...the show would still be funny without him. Now if Chuck wasn't on the show then it would crash and burn. Show always seem boring when he's missing.

This. All the guys are valuable and the chemistry and balance between them is really good, but Chuck is clearly the 1st option and the other guys are the role players

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Shaq would piss anyone off

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

I thought that making fun of Charles has always been part of the script

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)

yup...That sealed it OP is a fa[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]ot if we even needed anymore evidence

He's been dealing with their rambling for years now, it's bound to get on your nerves sometimes. Ask Chuck about the Wizards-Hawks game and he end up describing the entire PGA tour in detail.

Btw, go watch the 30 for 30 on EJ and you might change your whole outlook on the "EJ ain't shit" thing.