Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Laker Fan Riots

Bol'd over

Default Re: Laker Fan Riots

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23Jordan
    i wish these fools would riot outside of my street, since Im an LA resident, Id ****king shoot them all literally. id take out my 12 gage shot gun that I keep In my closet safe... id blow thier heads off
    Why not just punch them, being the awesome boxer that you are?

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

These Laker fans are idiot. Your team wins a title so you celebrate by tearing down street signs and destroying property on the outside of your team's arena? Makes no sense to me. Some of these idiots were throwing flares and beer bottles at the cops and jumping on cop cars. A couple of them also decided to think they were cool and ran onto the freeway. The city shouldn't waste money on a parade, its just gonna give these idiots another timeslot to destroy more public property and disturb the peace.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    These Laker fans are idiot. Your team wins a title so you celebrate by tearing down street signs and destroying property on the outside of your team's arena? Makes no sense to me. Some of these idiots were throwing flares and beer bottles at the cops and jumping on cop cars. A couple of them also decided to think they were cool and ran onto the freeway. The city shouldn't waste money on a parade, its just gonna give these idiots another timeslot to destroy more public property and disturb the peace.

so a dozen or so rotten apples should ruin be able to ruin this for the millions of good fans that will come out?

Generally the parade is actually okay. They come, celebrate, and bounce...its mostly families and such, considering that its during the day

Those are stupid gangster fans. It's embarassing they celebrate in their knucklehead ways. Too bad they are Lakers fans. The news said about 500 of them. Thank god, we didn't win in Staples Center where there would be 20,000 in danger of the few idiotic monkeys.

Los Angeles has the worst sports fans in the country easily. How does the second biggest city in the country not have an NFL team, simply because they dont give a ****. Its all a bunch of dumbshmucks out here.

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    yes when you have a population of 20 million in la/oc you will have more bad seeds than if you live in a city whose metropolitan population is 2 million such as Portland. seems pretty obvious.
    I know... that's why I agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    Yeah because LA is the ONLY city that celebrates a little too much when their teams win.

Get a life.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Book Antiqua]2[COLOR=Orange]0[/COLOR]0[COLOR=Orange]9[/COLOR] N[COLOR=Orange]B[/COLOR]A [COLOR=Orange]C[/COLOR]h[COLOR=Orange]a[/COLOR]m[COLOR=Orange]p[/COLOR]i[COLOR=Orange]o[/COLOR]n [COLOR=Orange]L[/COLOR]o[COLOR=Orange]s[/COLOR] A[COLOR=Orange]n[/COLOR]g[COLOR=Orange]e[/COLOR]l[COLOR=Orange]e[/COLOR]s [COLOR=Orange]L[/COLOR]a[COLOR=Orange]k[/COLOR]e[COLOR=Orange]r[/COLOR]s[/FONT][/COLOR]

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    Yeah because LA is the ONLY city that celebrates a little too much when their teams win.

Get a life.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Book Antiqua]2[COLOR=Orange]0[/COLOR]0[COLOR=Orange]9[/COLOR] N[COLOR=Orange]B[/COLOR]A [COLOR=Orange]C[/COLOR]h[COLOR=Orange]a[/COLOR]m[COLOR=Orange]p[/COLOR]i[COLOR=Orange]o[/COLOR]n [COLOR=Orange]L[/COLOR]o[COLOR=Orange]s[/COLOR] A[COLOR=Orange]n[/COLOR]g[COLOR=Orange]e[/COLOR]l[COLOR=Orange]e[/COLOR]s [COLOR=Orange]L[/COLOR]a[COLOR=Orange]k[/COLOR]e[COLOR=Orange]r[/COLOR]s[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Throwing beer bottles and flares at police is celebrating too much? Throwing a flaming trashcan and jumping on police cars is celebrating too much? No that is breaking the law and disturbing the peace. How would you like it if you were working and idiots were throwing beer bottles at you and vandalizing? SMH

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

These idiots who break the law ruin it for the rest of LA and since the Lakers were supposed to win an NBA title this year, that should make even less worth celebrating let alone vandalizing

National High School Star

There's got to be something for the haters to grasp on to as the Lakers win another championship.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Gotta love those classy Lakers fans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr
    Los Angeles has the worst sports fans in the country easily. How does the second biggest city in the country not have an NFL team, simply because they dont give a ****. Its all a bunch of dumbshmucks out here.
    STFU clown. The only reason we dont have a team is we have no stadium, we have the colliseum and rosebowl but NFL wants to be able to charge 120$ a seat so every seat in those stadiums would need to be upgraded-YEH RIGHT

And goddamn I wish i was in LA instead of college in London im coming back next week but I missed the damn riots, I hate the fucking police, this is the one night you are allowed to get away with fucking with them, goddamn I missed the riots, atleast ill be there for the parade

Dunking on everybody in the park

Wow, "our team won, let's burn something."

Seems... inappropriate, at best.