Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Guy Pretends He Got Drafted In The 2015 NBA Draft & Parties In Manhattan

Hahaha, epic!
    I'm 6'4 with shoes, I'll have a go next year lol

Default Re: Guy Pretends He Got Drafted In The 2015 NBA Draft & Parties In Manhattan

alot of thristy bitches

Legendary. Those broads seemed gross. I don't see how he put his lips on one. Still, good for him.

This happens anytime you act like a big shot people usually just feed off it

Damn! People are ****ing stupid. Good for the guy though. He def got laid!

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

So no one asked who the hell is he? Why would you want a picture or autograph from someone you don't even know?

dude looks sort of like Mirotic, tho.

These idiots want to take selfies but don't take the time to ask what his name is or what college he played for? I'm sure a lot of people did but they didn't show that part. The ones you saw are the blithering idiots of the world who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    So no one asked who the hell is he? Why would you want a picture or autograph from someone you don't even know?

dude looks sort of like Mirotic, tho.
    People are afraid to act like they don't know who celebrities or seemingly important people are, in case it really is someone who is a big deal the fear that they might offended a super important person for "not knowing" keeps them from questioning. And plus it feels good thinking you are meeting someone special.

This is often exploited. There are lots of cases of people that pretend to be celebrities, or U.S. Soldiers. They do get called out occasionally, but it's only usually by people who are actually in those given professions and are in a position to actually know.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    People are afraid to act like they don't know who celebrities or seemingly important people are, in case it really is someone who is a big deal the fear that they might get offended that you don't know keeps people from questioning.

This is often exploited. There are lots of cases of people that pretend to be celebrities, or U.S. Soldiers. They do get called out occasionally, but it's only usually by people who are actually in those given professions and are in a position to actually know.
    Yeah but they are all basketball fans so they should know. Lol. I understand the nightclub/bar people cause they are drunk and probably not bball fans. But the ones at Barclays?

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Yeah but they are all basketball fans so they should know. Lol. I understand the nightclub/bar people cause they are drunk and probably not bball fans. But the ones at Barclays?
    True but I mean... did you know every draft candidate? Many fans don't even know every player on their own roster. The last few guys on benches that never get playing time are often forgotten. These people don't want to rain on this guys parade he's tall, confident, in a suit, must be legit!

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Copy my post from the other thread.

Love that Knicks fans were more excited about a fake basketball player than a real one

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    These idiots want to take selfies but don't take the time to ask what his name is or what college he played for? I'm sure a lot of people did but they didn't show that part. The ones you saw are the blithering idiots of the world who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.
    always someone thats gotta overreact and say shit like this

just goes to show how awesome the lives are of even the scrubs in the nba.

Bitches love the fame.Even if you a killer get on the news and you'll get flocks of hoes.....I need some fame.