Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: My daughter is well on her way to becoming one of the world's Most Beautiful People

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    "I got 99 problems, but a beautiful daughter ain't one"

Now that this is established, what should I do about it? How should I direct her life knowing she will be a downright gorgeous individual? I'm 6'4 and her mom is 5'9 so most people say I should get her into modeling but I'm not quite sure that's a BIG enough aspiration. I'm thinking I want her to be put in a position to attain a more far-ranging, wider impact that just a face on a picture or television.

Politics?

Nun?

Educator?

Hmmm... help me out here....
    Congratulations on having such a beautiful girl. Don't worry about any of that, teach her to make good decisions and be supportive in whatever she decides to do.

It is fun to be cynical on these forums, but it is also really nice to see a parent truly in love with their child.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: My daughter is well on her way to becoming one of the world's Most Beautiful People

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    she is so beautiful.....she will turn into a great girl........not like that filthy slut of a deaf girl i met saturday night.......damm, i scullf[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked that bitch good, put my dick in her useless ear and filled it with [COLOR="black"]c[/COLOR]um........stupid deaf [COLOR="black"]c[/COLOR]unt.......
    Being deaf is not something you should joke about, especially when the deaf person in this case your own younger sister..

Freaking idiot.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    "I got 99 problems, but a beautiful daughter ain't one"

Now that this is established, what should I do about it? How should I direct her life knowing she will be a downright gorgeous individual? I'm 6'4 and her mom is 5'9 so most people say I should get her into modeling but I'm not quite sure that's a BIG enough aspiration. I'm thinking I want her to be put in a position to attain a more far-ranging, wider impact that just a face on a picture or television.

Politics?

Nun?

Educator?

Hmmm... help me out here....
    Nun

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Oh, and just because I'm a smart ass:

I think the little girl holding your daughter is way cuter.
    This post and the other ones too

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Says the guy who cheered over the possibility that Godzuki's dad may be dead..

Such a lame hypocrite..
    You know what, go f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck yourself, man. You're the nastiest piece of shit poster on ISH.

Cute kid. I'm sure she takes after her mother. And I hope she grows up to have better taste than her moms.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    You know what, go f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck yourself, man. You're the nastiest piece of shit poster on ISH.
    Nasty?
    You're the freaking guy who cheered over the possibility that Godzuki's dad was dead, all because some silly internet beef.

You're a worthless piece of crap..

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Come on people don't talk shit about the dude's daughter. She's honestly adorable. Don't take it out on her just cuz her dad's just....awful.
    This. Obviously OP is a f[color=black]ucking[/color] dipshit but that's where it should end, no reason to go after his family. Even though even someone as delusional as him should know that's what the likely outcome of making this thread was.

Cute kid.

Dunking on everybody in the park magictricked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Cute kid.
    Very cute kid.

PB you take good care of her.
    Last edited by magictricked; 09-23-2012 at 05:38 PM.

cute fivehead

But but but PB is some 15yr old indian kid. Its possible why would anyone deny it? Its logical as well. He's been exposed on FB group page. Its funny to see idiots think PB isnt the exposed indian kid.

I'm going to bump that thread and clown each poster in a short while. Nitwits

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    But but but PB is some 15yr old indian kid. Its possible why would anyone deny it? Its logical as well. He's been exposed on FB group page. Its funny to see idiots think PB isnt the exposed indian kid.

I'm going to bump that thread and clown each poster in a short while. Nitwits
    Do it.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

I don't know how she's still smiling after hearing your shitty ass rapping in person.

ears to pointy.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I don't know how she's still smiling after hearing your shitty ass rapping in person.
    I read that as an "ass raping in prison" at first.