High School Varsity 6th Man

Default My final wisdom for the season.....

If we win our as 22 games in a row, we will give the 8th or 7th spot in the playoffs. We can do it with the talent we have. My final piece of wisdom for the season...

Russell/Clarkson/Ingram/Randle/Zubac
    Ennis/Young/Brewer/Nance Jr/Robinson

That rotation right there is unstoppable RIGHT NOW. We don't need to develop our young players, we need to trust them.

Mozgov and Deng need to get traded away this summer. Tarik Black can be a "pot sweetener" to help us move them. And, obviously, MWP and Calderon are not going to be with us next year.

Default Re: My final wisdom for the season.....

In all honesty this has been the best option 20 games in:

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

OMG...

High School Varsity 6th Man

I really don't believe tanking is our best option even though getting a top 3 draft pick could be a huge asset for us towards getting Paul George. But rumors have it that Demarcus Cousins wants to become a Laker this summer, and winning some of these final games could get the attention of other notable free agents like Kyle Lowry and Chris Paul.

I want to go on the record and state that Luke Walton has underachieved with this roster we have. Imagine where we would be if Lou Williams was our starting point guard from day one. I would guess about 30-30 would be our record now. And why did it take so long for him to bench Mozgov and Deng. Ingram and Zubac at the age of 19 are far superior players to those guys at the age of 30/31.

And now, with the talent Magic has added, we can put a rotation out there that is top-5 in the west from what I know about basketball. So, there really is no excuse for us losing these games in the final stretch here.