Default Game One loss is on Draymond

His play throuhout the game was down right terrible and disgusting. He focused on getting his points instead of setting up the offense and calming things down. Several instances where he should have set up the offense of pass the ball to an open man but he just sprinted into adams into a shitty contested brick of a layup.

Misleading to say the loss is only on him. Kerr needs to reign the team back in. He is being way too free with everyone. If he has to be an asshole for them to get their Ish back together then, so be it. Ezeli looked like a deer in headlights.
    They didn't give Steph the ball and he should be more careful and keep his turn overs down.

Overall lots of things to take away from this. But, This loss is on Dray. He should not be scoring 23 points on 20 shots while ignoring Steph.

That said. I have full faith in the Warriors and The Coaches to make adjustments and come out with hunger for the rest of the series for 48minutes.

I don't usually make shitty predictive threads but, DUBZ in 6 . Ride till I die.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Game One loss is on Draymond

He veered away from his usual creativity and focused too much on scoring.

Agreed.

Sure ****ing is. Draymond played like absolute ass. Took stupid 3s, forced shots, missed easy shots, didn't have that many good looks, and could have been better on the boards. Pretty dismal game for him.

He was far from the only one. Everyone was taking awful shots with 5 minutes on the clock.

Curry was 1-6 in the 4th quarter you moron

Usually the player of his caliber would take the blame here considering he fcked up and it was still a one possession game with 40 secs left

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Curry was 1-6 in the 4th quarter you moron

Usually the player of his caliber would take the blame here considering he fcked up and it was still a one possession game with 40 secs left
    Did you even watch the game? The last 3 shots were heavily contested heaves when the game was already over...Steph was froze out by his team for the entire 4th

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Did you even watch the game? The last 3 shots were heavily contested heaves when the game was already over...Steph was froze out by his team for the entire 4th

Doesn't he always take contest heaves?...lol

Banned

Curry disappeared in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

How the **** does the leader of the team get frozen by others? Demand the ****ing ball. If Lebron did the same thing, he would be called too passive, choker. Since it's curry, it's draymond's fault

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55

How the **** does the leader of the team get frozen by others? Demand the ****ing ball. If Lebron did the same thing, he would be called too passive, choker. Since it's curry, it's draymond's fault
    I agree. I blame Steph for being too passive and being too buddy buddy with everyone on the team today. I expect him to come out and end next game and the whole series aggressive and Clutch. If they fed him the ball in the 4th instead of taking shitty shots and if he demanded it like he should.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55

how do you demand the ball when you pass it to klay and he autistically heaves a shitty shot or kamikazi's into 3 guys and misses layups? curry could of just stopped passing, but he did the right thing and kept trying to run the offense. curry was running the offense but his teammates weren't running it correctly. we will have to see the adjustments made into next game

I have a feeling curry's MCL tear is worse than reported

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

So Curry's horrible defense on Westbrook had nothing to do with it?..

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Dray gets 23 pts, Klay gets 25

CURRY NEEDS MOAR HELP DOE

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    So Curry's horrible defense on Westbrook had nothing to do with it?..
    what horribe defense where WB was getting phantom fouls and getting to the ft line when in the 3 quarter. The refs basically let the Thunder crawl back into the game .

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Dray gets 23 pts, Klay gets 25

CURRY NEEDS MOAR HELP DOE