Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron to Kyrie: Who's gonna take the big shot for me?

Paxon and Kerr took the big shots for MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Paxon and Kerr took the big shots for MJ
    Oh you mean the shots where MJ was actually involved in the play? The shots to compliment MJ's resume of hitting FOUR NBA FINALS go ahead shots on his own? Those shots?

Now let's compare to Lebron who wasn't even involved in the play when Ray Allen hit his shot or when Kyrie hit his. Lebum who has no go ahead shots of his own in the finals. He's 1/9 if not for 2 of the greatest shots in NBA history that didn't even involve him in the play.

He's not clutch on the biggest stage at the most important time. He tried to be on like 8 different occasions but missed all 8 go ahead shots.

This is why he is begging for Kyrie to come play in LA. He knows that it means nothing if he gets all the way to the final moments of a game 7 and doesn't have Kyrie there to close it out with the final shot. A shot that he knows he himself should not take. He knows he's incapable of making it after so many failed attempts.
    Last edited by egokiller; 06-17-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Oh you mean the shots where MJ was actually involved in the play? The shots to compliment MJ's resume of hitting FOUR NBA FINALS go ahead shots on his own? Those shots?
    I guess involved to this guy means passing to the guy that passed to the guy who passed to Paxson.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    I guess involved to this guy means passing to the guy that passed to the guy who passed to Paxson.
    Ordan was single coverage and didn't even advanced past halfcourt. Pippen quick reflexes was what made that play happen.
    Last edited by bigkingsfan; 06-17-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Love ISH

Always so many hilariously retarded posts and posters

Entertaining

It certainly doesn't mean bricking a shot so that someone can get a rebound, look at you being wide open after your brick, and instead passing it to another teammate who is more clutch.

Keep dreaming.... maybe one day you'll see Lebron hit a clutch go ahead shot in a finals game. Probably not though, seeing as how he's learned to never attempt it again after failing so many times.

Perhaps I'm getting up there in age and my memory must fail me? Aren't you a "fan" of the cavs that before your last abandoned account had a lbj named account as well? So you're most likely well versed in the 2016 finals and the utterly ridiculously clutch last 3 games Lebron had to bring the title home. Although you were angry I'm pretty sure you were watching in 2013 specifically the last 2 games where Lebron played as well as anyone has to close a finals?

That was his LBJFTW account he made about 2mos. before James signed with Miami.

He was a disgruntled bitch after that and made the Straight_Altin account to shit on James even though he allegedly still went to the parade and celebrated his teams win.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat
    had his best STATiStical season ever?
    He had his best STATiStical postseason ever too

Just remember fam....lebron has ONE ring without the 2 biggest shots in NBA history...which happens to have been taken by his team mates.

And even that 1 ring was a lockout season against a bunch of 23 year olds.

The dude is such overrated empty stats hahah

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Just remember fam....lebron has ONE ring without the 2 biggest shots in NBA history...which happens to have been taken by his team mates.

And even that 1 ring was a lockout season against a bunch of 23 year olds.

The dude is such overrated empty stats hahah
    And then his stans have the nerve to bitch and complain about KD preventing him him from winning his first legit ring. How about learn to make a go ahead shot in the finals on your own instead of always relying on someone else that is more clutch.

Mention lebron not being clutch in finals and the guy brings up a 2016 finals series where 3 starters are injured for GSW and another one suspended. Of all the examples to NOT use, he picks that one.

Do you ever get tired of this trolling OP?