Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default I just heard on Fox sports that the Hawks offered #8 and #10 to the knicks

for #3. And got rejected.

Perhaps related is that teams are said to be falling in love with Garland who is looking like Damian Lillard in workouts and has some people saying he should go in the top three.

Default Re: I just heard on Fox sports that the Hawks offered #8 and #10 to the knicks

Previous three draft.

#3 Jaylen Brown
    #8/10 Marquese Chriss, Thon Maker

Jayson Tatum
    Frank Ntilikina, Zach Collins

Luka Doncic
    Collin Sexton, Mikal Bridges

Default Re: I just heard on Fox sports that the Hawks offered #8 and #10 to the knicks

Knicks need to find their own star power since no established star seems to want to go there, so they should hold on to that pick; with that said, the Knicks suck at developing talent as well.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Knicks need to find their own star power since no established star seems to want to go there, so they should hold on to that pick; with that said, the Knicks suck at developing talent as well.

Knicks have a tumultuous history of trading away picks or picking busts. However, they've done pretty damn good the last few drafts (Porzingis, Knox, Dotson, Trier, and Robinson).

So it's clear they cannot keep mortgaging the future by trading the entire roster and assets away. And it's clear that New York has not shed itself from its toxic environment yet, and this is why no marquee FA's will sign with them.

So the obvious solution to New York's problem is to find their own star power as you said. They will definitely get that if they draft Barrett. Barrett may be the best player this team has had in the last 20 years.

That is a funny offer. I

NBA sixth man of the year

Rumor that Knicks asked for Kevin Hueter to be included.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Apparently the Hawks offered it to the Hornets for #4 too and the Hornets are thinking about it.

1-8-10 plus Ingram and Lonzo?

Thats a hell of a rebuild plan.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    KD was coming up until that achilles. Well at least almost every expert was predicting that.

Knicks need a lot of help, but 8th and 10th... I don't trust the Knicks ability to find good players that deep into the draft. They brought in Donovan Mitchell late only to still pick Ntilikina. Yeah I get it that was PJax. But I still don't trust the Knicks. Just RJ or Ja if he falls to you and get on with it.

I