Default Off-Season Thread

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
    What are your opinions on FA moves/rumors of Mavs ?
    [/FONT]

Default Re: Off-Season Thread

We can't find starter PG anymore . Continue with Felton,Barea,Harris trio on PG rotation .

Donnie should get a lot of athletic wings and 1-2 athletic bigs . We could make a great hustle team at least .

I trust on Anderson and Powell , very much .

Default Re: Off-Season Thread

i predict another season in mediocrity battling for the 8th spot. as i wrote i see gsw, spurs, clippers, blazers, okc, grizz clearly better than us.
    then you have houston with its new "big three", the wolves and NO.....

it will be another hard year for the mavs in this deep WC

i hope that anderson will have a break out seaon with enough playing time (30min).....im not sure about powell tough. he had great moments last year, but disappeared too often. i hope hell work out every day to gain more muscles.....otherwise the other PF/C are going to push him away.

furthermore, im excited about mejri.....i hope he can get back to his last year level.....playing time should be divided between bogut and mejri

thing is, normally the mavs have tooo many shooters. now with parsons gone, dirk getting older and older, mavs could need maybe another shooter? williams should just slash the defense and not searching for the pull up j. matthews is just a mediocre 3pointer...so who is gonna shoot from midrange outside of dirk? enemies defense will hunt dirk to death....