Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Whats The New Heat Starting Lineup ???

Quote Originally Posted by MrEncinas
    The thing is when two teams trade when they're both over the CAP the salaries have to much for the trade to happen. Also you can't just add to your MLE. There is no way the Heat can get Delonte unless it's a sign and trade.
    Well I just plugged it into the NBA trade machine, and your right. Its saying Marion makes 24k too much for the trade to go through. The salary cap wouldn't be whats preventing the trade. Its the protective bargaining agreement.

Good college starter

PG-Banks ( I think he is underrated)
    SG-D-Wade
    SF-Marion
    PF-Haslem (Everybody has just forgot about him)
    C-Magloire (I think he can put up 13pgs and 10rbs like he did with the Hornets since he has a clear shot at getting the starting C spot.)

Local High School Star Lord Leoshes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idizzle
    SG-D-Wade
    SF-Marion
    C-Magloire (I think he can put up 13pgs and 10rbs like he did with the Hornets since he has a clear shot at getting the starting C spot.)

That would be are best defensive lineup. But i see Beasley starting by Dec.

Saw a basketball once GUS DIDDLES's Avatar

im so devo that u guys got magloire
    he was a perfect fit in denver
    how much did u sign him for

Quote Originally Posted by GUS DIDDLES
    im so devo that u guys got magloire
    he was a perfect fit in denver
    how much did u sign him for
    1.3 mill.
    Last edited by Lord Leoshes; 09-03-2008 at 10:47 AM.

PG - Banks/Quinn/Chalmers - any of these guys could start by the end of the season
    SG - Wade/Cook
    SF - Marion/Wright
    PF - Beasley/Haslem
    CT - Blount/Magloire/Zo

That should be the active roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    PG - Banks/Quinn/Chalmers - any of these guys could start by the end of the season
    SG - Wade/Cook
    SF - Marion/Wright
    PF - Beasley/Haslem
    CT - Blount/Magloire/Zo

That should be the active roster.

Then why did we spend money on Jones?
    Banks/Chalmers/Quin
    Wade/Cook/Diawara
    Marion/JONES/Wright
    Beasley/Haslem/Anthony
    Magloire/Blount/Zo
    The starting PF, & C position could be switched, or even have Haslem start at C, with Beasley at PF. But all that depends on matchups. + starting Blount, & Beasley together will give are team the worst defensive C,PF combo in the league.
    Last edited by Lord Leoshes; 09-06-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Defense doesn't always involve shot blocking.

In college Beasley was a beast on the offensive boards in college, as well as solid defensive rebounder. We can't exactly count him out for sure as a bad defender.

Blount on the other hand plays so far away from the basket that he will never be a good rebounder.

BTW, we spent money on Jones incase we trade Marion for a center or star PG. Jones is really good enough to play as a starter. I really think he's gonna be great on the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86
    Defense doesn't always involve shot blocking.

In college Beasley was a beast on the offensive boards in college, as well as solid defensive rebounder. We can't exactly count him out for sure as a bad defender.

Blount on the other hand plays so far away from the basket that he will never be a good rebounder.

BTW, we spent money on Jones incase we trade Marion for a center or star PG. Jones is really good enough to play as a starter. I really think he's gonna be great on the Heat.

I saw him play 7 time in collage, & all 5 summerleague games. The guy can not defend a girl in a wheelchair. If you think he can defend then you need to watch him play more. Every one from (Ira, from Sunsentinel) to( Mike Wallace, from MiamiHearald), (to coach Spolstra) has sead that he is a horrible defender. & anyone who thinks he can defend is delusional, & has not seen him play enough to know any better. Ones the season starts, & you see him play a few times you will see exactlly what am talking about. The first time that you have to scream at the TV couse he was reaching in, or out of position, think of me, & what i've told you. You'll see.

I usually hit open layups

SG-D-Wade
    SF-Marion
    Unless Zo comes back that would be my starting starting lineup. But I would hope Beasley and Chalmers play their way in. I like Haslem but imagine Beasley will take over at pf soon enough. Between Banks and Chalmers let them show us what they have at pg.

Good college starter

PG-Livingston
    SG-Wade
    SF-Marion
    PF-Haslem
    C-Magloire

Until Michael Beasley shows he can take over the starting PF or a trade happens I still see Udonis Haslem as the starting PF.

Local High School Star MrEncinas's Avatar

PG-Livingston
    SG-Wade
    SF-Marion
    PF-Haslem
    C-Magloire

Until Michael Beasley shows he can take over the starting PF or a trade happens I still see Udonis Haslem as the starting PF.
    Livingston won't be able to play for a few months if at all, and Without Beasley in that line-up the offense is going to get very stagnant. Just look back at how bad we were at times offensively last year. Beasley makes things a lot easier because it won't be just Wade out there on the floor that can create offense for himself. Marion's a great player, but he relies a lot on others to get his offense.

PG-Livingston
    SG-Wade
    SF-Marion
    PF-Haslem
    C-Magloire

I don't see Livingston ready till JAN/FEB. If that.

I usually hit open layups Wadeaminute's Avatar

Starting Line Up as I see it:

Quinn/Banks/Chalmers/Livingston(at least until he's back and healthy)
    Wade/Jones/Cook/
    Marion/JONES/Wright
    Haslem/Beasley/Anthony
    Magloire/Blount/Anthony/Zo (at least until he's back and healthy)

PG: From what i've read, Quinn is the probablle starter. I feel he has the best grasp of the offense (everyone has said he's a smart dude and could possibly be a coach when his playing career is done) He's a low turnover guy who doesn't need to dominate the ball and he can shoot the ball. All things needed for a point guard who plays with D-wade. Marcus is next probablly becasue of his experience. Chalmers is next. and finally livingston.

SG: Wade ... need i say more? I see Jones backing him as well as the SF. He'll be the first guy to come off the bench along with beasly. Finally Cook.

SF: Marion, as I see it, will be the SF. He might play PF at times, but I see him playin SF. He likes the position better and will probablly play better there as well. This isn't too say that he wouln't play PF, at least if we go in a small line up. Then we have james and finally Dorrell.

PF: Haslem will be the starter. I'm sorry but their ain't no way Beasely is beating Haslem out. Haslem has the experinece and the defense necessary to compete everyday. This might change through the season, but for now. Haslem is the starter. Then, of course, it's Beasly. I think it's better that he come of the bench as this way he won't have as much pressure on him. He'll be able to go against the bench players on the other team (not always, but at times) and this will help him build his confidence and allow him to step up his game. After Beasly with have Anthony.

C: At Center we have Jamal Maglore. Why Jamal? because Haslem is starting that's why. Haslem is more of a face up shooter. as is blount. Maglore is more of a post up player. This is why I believe that they will be able to work together a bit better. We then have Blount coming off the bench. and finally Anthony. Then there' Zo. He's another wildcard who can change everything if he comes back healthy.