Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Kevin Garnett injures leg in Dec. 29 game vs Pistons

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    I'll just assume you know nothing about basketball from now on, thanks.

I agree... I actually think the spurs will be a very bad match up for the heat...
    The spurs major weakness is their lack of length with the big men.. Well the heat also have this problem... But much worse than the spurs... So spurs have an advantage here. Plus the speed of Parker, Manu and hill will give Wade and bron trouble on both ends....
    If I was a heat fan I would NOT want to meet the spurs in the final...

In saying that I think dallas and lakers would probably beat the heat as well...
    The heat have problems on the roster.... They are winning now but come playoffs it will be obvious.

I hope Garnett is ok though... With all this heat crap I would love to see the C's bounce them before the final....

College superstar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett injures leg in Dec. 29 game vs Pistons

Was he able to borrow da truth wheelchair?

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett injuries leg in Dec. 29 game vs Pistons

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Die

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Reported and ignored
    Oh no, dont REPORT ME ON THE INTERNET!!! How will I ever move on?! Haha You f*cking retards take this shit too seriously, please get a life, or just end the pathetic excuse for one you are currently living.

And lets all hope KG's leg snaps and his career is f*cked. Couldnt happen to a bigger asshole. Unless it happened to some of you wankers!

Banned

Default Re: Garnett Injured!

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    I watched the video a few times now, it looks like it could have been just a cramp or a pulled muscle.
    I called it.

I get small little leg cramps a lot so I could tell by his reaction. His must have been worst though, probably a pulled muscle. You can still walk around with it but it hurts like a motherfker.