Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When LeBron James is the closest defender on a shot, shooters have a 26.7% FG%

When LeBron James is the closest defender on a shot, shooters have a 26.7% FG%. Lowest in #NBA, min 75 shots.

https://twitter.com/darenw/status/669178722348572672

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: When LeBron James is the closest defender on a shot, shooters have a 26.7% FG%

DPOY

Default Re: When LeBron James is the closest defender on a shot, shooters have a 26.7% FG%

He's a smart player. He's realized he needs to give himself a role on the team and play within a system rather than play Bron ball. Although he forced to play that way in the finals.

They want Love to be the post up, Irving to be a slasher and Lebron the defender who just sort of fills in on O.

but my friend told me lebron is the worst defender in the league, something is not adding up here.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    He's a smart player. He's realized he needs to give himself a role on the team and play within a system rather than play Bron ball. Although he forced to play that way in the finals.

They want Love to be the post up, Irving to be a slasher and Lebron the defender who just sort of fills in on O.
    This shit just made me imagine... what if you were playing pickup ball and Lebron showed up and played defense on you

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    but my friend told me lebron is the worst defender in the league, something is not adding up here.
    The thing that doesn't add up is the fact that you don't have any friends.

Banned

Uncle Drew meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    This shit just made me imagine... what if you were playing pickup ball and Lebron showed up and played defense on you
    I'd be fading away on in bounds passes.

He is one of the best defensive players ever... He just took a break the last two seasons.

Saying that though, no chance of DPOY. Whiteside is running away with it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    The thing that doesn't add up is the fact that you don't have any friends.
    You worded that incorrectly.

This is why Bron is the GOAT. While Jordan may have been a slightly better scorer, there is no way he could carry a team missing 3 starters to an 11-3 record AND be the best defender in the NBA.
    That's not even mentioning that Bron is doing this in an all time STACKED Eastern Conference.

Banned

Haters super quiet like...

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Lebron will cramp up if it's a hot day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    DPOY