Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/01...e-locker-room/

A couple months ago Theoo said that he wanted to become transgender for the same purpose.

Good college starter

Default Re: Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room

On some real shit, I would have supported this tranny if he looked more like a girl.

I think we need a cutoff point on these issues.

Before a tranny can be allowed to use female bathrooms and changing rooms, a independent panel made up of straight men, gay men, straight women, a lesbian, and a couple of tranny lovers will have to vote to give them the right to use these facilities.

The criteria will be how much they look like a chick. If they look like a n[COLOR="Black"]ig[/COLOR]ga with a wig on, then unfortunately they will be rejected. Better luck next time.

I think this is the only fair way to solve this issue.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    On some real shit, I would have supported this tranny if he looked more like a girl.

I think we need a cutoff point on these issues.

Before a tranny can be allowed to use female bathrooms and changing rooms, a independent panel made up of straight men, gay men, straight women, a lesbian, and a couple of tranny lovers will have to vote to give them the right to use these facilities.

The criteria will be how much they look like a chick. If they look like a n[COLOR="Black"]ig[/COLOR]ga with a wig on, then unfortunately they will be rejected. Better luck next time.

I think this is the only fair way to solve this issue.
    Quick, log on with your LOLCATS account to give yourself a rebuttle.

Banned

Chopping off your dick and injecting yourself with estrogen doesn't make a man in to a woman. It just means they are a mentally ill man enabled by money hungry doctors willing to sacrifice ethics in the name of a cash grab.

I think you use the restroom for whatever parts you have.

Simple. Cut (pun intended) and dry. No debate necessary.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Chopping off your dick and injecting yourself with estrogen doesn't make a man in to a woman. It just means they are a mentally ill man enabled by money hungry doctors willing to sacrifice ethics in the name of a cash grab.
    this.

no such thing as transgender.

There was a recent homicide in my city and the media was reporting it as a hate crime against transgenders but it was later discovered that he was a cross-dressing homeless man.

So they had to backtrack and call him a male.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingRyu
    Quick, log on with your LOLCATS account to give yourself a rebuttle.
    Suck your mum, fam.

South Park already took care of this issue.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    this.

no such thing as transgender.

There was a recent homicide in my city and the media was reporting it as a hate crime against transgenders but it was later discovered that he was a cross-dressing homeless man.

So they had to backtrack and call him a male.
    Sorry but

Dumbest thing I ever heard. If you are homeless, I think the last thing you should be thinking about is dressing like a hoe.

Tranny shit has even infiltrated the homeless community

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

instead of labling it mens and womens lockerroom

make a pen1s locker room and a vag1na locker room

whatever you got you gotta go there

Banned

Sorry but

Dumbest thing I ever heard. If you are homeless, I think the last thing you should be thinking about is dressing like a hoe.

Tranny shit has even infiltrated the homeless community
    The majority of the homeless community in America is mentally ill.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    The majority of the homeless community in America is mentally ill.
    Fam, being a tranny is 100% a mental thing. Its an abnormality, although I would go as far as to call it a deficiency.

But tbh if you wanna be fair, being gay is a mental problem in the same way. So you cant really be for gay rights but against trannies. Doesnt make sense.

Either let all the freaks run free or stop it all. Cant let some be cool and ostracize the others.

Banned

Fam, being a tranny is 100% a mental thing. Its an abnormality, although I would go as far as to call it a deficiency.

But tbh if you wanna be fair, being gay is a mental problem in the same way. So you cant really be for gay rights but against trannies. Doesnt make sense.

Either let all the freaks run free or stop it all. Cant let some be cool and ostracize the others.
    The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders classifies transgenderism as a mental illness. It's called body dysmorphia. People who encourage and enable these people should be ashamed of themselves. It's no different from enabling the delusions of a paranoid schizophrenic.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

In a world where we shit in private boxes that no one can see inside, do you really care who the person shitting next to you is? I will be equally freaked out if a man/woman/transgender is spying on me in the bathroom. If my only interaction with them is when I wash my hands I really don't give a ****. All this outrage for nothing. Shit kids probably just used it as an excuse for no class

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    In a world where we shit in private boxes that no one can see inside, do you really care who the person shitting next to you is? I will be equally freaked out if a man/woman/transgender is spying on me in the bathroom. If my only interaction with them is when I wash my hands I really don't give a ****. All this outrage for nothing. Shit kids probably just used it as an excuse for no class
    These are 16 year old girls who have to change in the same room as a boy who wears a wig and pretends to be a girl. It's understandable why they might feel uncomfortable.

Just because this boy believes strongly he's a girl, it doesn't mean he's a girl.