Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Do any of you have sex with your female friends

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I like how blatantly sexist that post was

Pretty sure he is unaware too

But dude straight up said he sees girls as potential sexual partners rather than just people
    I find it interesting how people throw stones every chance they get. The most ignorant, flawed people on Earth will jump at the opportunity to tell someone else what is wrong with them. The lack of humility, understanding, and thoughtful consideration among the majority of people is astounding.

If you had any interest in truly understanding where I'm coming from, which you don't, you would realize that I have spent years considering the way I see relationships. I am telling you the truth that I have gained about myself after much thought, and because it is not the version that society tells you is correct, you want to throw around labels like sexist.

I have an open attitude towards sex. That is who I am. I am not interested in a platonic relationship with a female that I find attractive. Why? Because I am going to sit around wanting something from our relationship that she does not. Just like I won't keep hanging out with a male friend who doesn't share my hobbies or interests.

I am willing to question myself in all areas. But of course, laymen like you turn that open mindedness into a flaw. I have seen it a million times. I admit that often I am looking for potential relationship or sex partners, and maybe I should just try to look at girls more ''as a person.'' And you flip that innocuous, honest sentence into something it is not. ''He doesn't even see girls as people. What a SEXIST!'' Edit: It was a poor word choice, but instead of giving the benefit of the doubt and trying to understand what I meant, which was obvious to any sensible person, you throw stones.

I am not sugar coating it for you. And I will continue to search my soul for the higher truths, to be the person I was meant to be, and to follow my own path without letting the fear of ignorant people knock me off course.
    Last edited by joe; 04-10-2015 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    every dude has the natural urge to want to **** a girl they think is attractive, but real men can control their urges.
    So basically, don't rape people? What exactly do you mean by control their urges?

Once, i had a friend (more of an acquaintance) suck my c0ck. Still the coolest thing that has happened to me.

It was one my last days in high school and happened with a girl i talked to in class. I finished an assignment early, so my teacher asked me to run an errand for her. I just had to give a note to another teacher. When the girl heard that, she asked to come with me. When we got downstairs, she told me she had to use the bathroom. She told me to wait. I said okay. Then she said don't move, just stay here and smiled at me. I said okay. I was wondering why she was acting so weird. She walked toward the bathroom, but stopped and turned around. Then she took my hand, and pulled me into the bathroom with her. Took me into the stall, and started to take my pants off.

After taking off my pants, she told me i have a big c0ck. She gave me a BJ for about 5 minutes before she said we better get back. Best day of my life so far.

The last time i had a close female friend we ended up screwing and we're still together today . Spending any prolonged amount of time with a female companion has just always led to something, whether that was my intent or not.

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    So basically, don't rape people? What exactly do you mean by control their urges?
    What people are saying is that you are just immature and thirsty, rather than it being some kind of "understanding about your own identity after many years of meditation".

Not hating, we've all been there. But rather that something you realized that you are, it's a flaw you need to outgrow. For yourself too, if you stop being thirsty you will start pulling hotter women, it's just a highly unattractive quality from their perspective.

I have a 6/10 female friend who I've rarely had the thought of hooking up with and we've been good friends for years.

I had a really good female friend in university who was attractive and we hooked up near the end of our programs. She had a boyfriend at the time who she is still with and she's kind of avoided me ever since, probably afraid of someone finding out what we did, particularly her boyfriend. I thought her boyfriend was a douche since he shoved an orange up the tail pipe of my car, so no remorse.

Macho dropping knowledge.

NBA All-star

If she wants a version of whats real.

Made that mistake once. It never remains "just sex" no matter how much you want it to be; one of you always develops feelings after enough boning and kiss the friendship goodbye after that.

After that, I restricted sex in college to casual hook-ups. After college my libido plummeted and sex has been kept to the very few relationships I've attempted.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

it's impossible to have friends of the opposite gender and every female they hang out with they fvk otherwise why would they hang out with them because women are awful
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    What people are saying is that you are just immature and thirsty, rather than it being some kind of "understanding about your own identity after many years of meditation".

Not hating, we've all been there. But rather that something you realized that you are, it's a flaw you need to outgrow. For yourself too, if you stop being thirsty you will start pulling hotter women, it's just a highly unattractive quality from their perspective.
    You live your life based on how others perceive you. That's fine. I don't. I am only responding because someone needs to remind people like this that they are brainless and shallow. I generally prefer to be nice because I don't like arguing. But again, this thread is filled with dumb and non thinking people who characteristically talk the loudest and only say what they have been taught to say.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

but seriously, i don't chastise guys for having female friends. i've never encountered women who are funny, know about sports or are actually into guy shit, but maybe some other guys do.

my thing is this: there's nothing wrong with not f*cking a girl you want, because you're friends with her. but when it becomes you can't f*ck her because you're friends and you want to, then i don't see why guys stay in that relationship.

You live your life based on how others perceive you. That's fine. I don't. I am only responding because someone needs to remind people like this that they are brainless and shallow. I generally prefer to be nice because I don't like arguing. But again, this thread is filled with dumb and non thinking people who characteristically talk the loudest and only say what they have been taught to say.

Jesus, man. Just because people are providing you a different perspective doesn't mean that they are some sort of mindless drones. If sex is such a major hurdle for you with female friendship, then the women you hang out with probably pick up on that. That's basically all anyone is saying. Women are people too and sometimes they want to relax and just hang out with a friend without sex dominating the atmosphere.

I got more head in high school than you've got hairs on your head, boy. Don't talk out of turn.

Made mistake once...
    NEVER works out

Well sounds like you're making reasonable claims based on lots of experience
    Do you have friends? Maybe he's seen his make the same mistake.