Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man's Death

dumbass shouldn't have scuffled

the other dumbass shouldn't have shot him like that

they're both fukked anyway

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    dumbass shouldn't have scuffled

the other dumbass shouldn't have shot him like that

they're both fukked anyway
    This.

I already know cops have the ability to use judgement, right or wrong, to shoot someone. I learned this at a very young age. They have a gun and you don't want to try something like running.

I have also been pulled over many times and never did I once thought I should run from them.

People know that some cops are racist. Black people know this too and it is mind boggling that these idiots would still run.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You do realize that a cop has to be able to ID the person for them to be charged with anything, right? Unless the cop is aware of the persons identity, there is nothing that can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    You do realize that a cop has to be able to ID the person for them to be charged with anything, right? Unless the cop is aware of the persons identity, there is nothing that can be done.
    Do you have autism? You do know things called cars exist and they go a lot faster than people do. He could have called backup or help or anything to catch this guy.

Banned

This is not the first time we heard of officers shooting people in the back. If this was the first time then I can understand the outrage.

We already know they will shoot, so why are you so upset about it?

I think people should be sadden by the victims action of running. Suicide.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    White cops have no chance @ catching any other race outside of their own in a footrace.We need to do away with white cops they are not athletic enough to keep up with criminals
    You're such an ignorant nig[COLOR="Black"]ga[/COLOR]

If cops were subject to yearly testing over sprinting ability, nobody would be a cop. Because whether you like it or not, your speed is going to diminish with age and cops would be forced into retirement by age 35-40 in most cases. So either you would have to drastically increase the payrate of cops, to something like 150k per year, or you deal with it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Do you have autism? You do know things called cars exist and they go a lot faster than people do. He could have called backup or help or anything to catch this guy.
    Because cars can hop fences and go through a forest. And backup is useless when it takes 5 minutes to arrive.

How many times is 9er gonna post until someone replies to him

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Let's say the scuffle allegations are true. Would he have been shot if hadn't scuffled with the officer and then ran?

Things to think about.

Criminal proceedings (this cop has been charged with murder) are based on evidence and facts, not daydreaming and hypotheticals.

Facts:

-The man was not armed when he was shot

-The cop placed the stun gun by the man's body and tried to claim the man had taken the stun gun

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Almost looks fake. Looks like the cop was buying some crack and then the cameraman spooked the both of them.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

That was uncalled for. They need to make an example and give the cop life without parole at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    That was uncalled for. They need to make an example and give the cop life without parole at the very minimum.
    He will probably get 2 weeks without parole (and with pay)

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

how the **** that cop shot that many times at a dude that was barely 10-20 feet away from him. That's the most ridiculous thing about this whole incident. we need some gddamn better shots in the police force.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    how the **** that cop shot that many times at a dude that was barely 10-20 feet away from him. That's the most ridiculous thing about this whole incident. we need some gddamn better shots in the police force.

I'm guessing you've never shot a handgun before. They aren't precise devices like on some video games. At 20 ft handguns can pattern wildly, especially if someone is shooting under duress.

The cop should have forgot about the taser defense and just sprinkled some crack on him.

shhhhhhh

let me say this is the first i've heard of this today and will have to wait until have some time and i'm in front of a computer to read any news article

Question I have are how did they get from the street to there.. The guy got pulled over for a taillight malfunction from what i heard on the radio right?

What are you running from if you're just going to get a fixit ticket?

Why are you shooting somebody over a fixit ticket?

and props to the guy with the huevos big enough to video a cop shooting a guy in that setting... i'd be scared the cop would drop me too if he's going to be brazen enough to shoot a man and plant evidence with a witness right there...